All Day Vapes - New e-Juice Flavours

Strawberry and cheese?

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

Now I's feel nauseous. Blue cheese?

One day I'll get to breakfast. Bacon, eggs & sausage with orange juice :D
No not blue cheese. Nice gouda or sweetmilk. Lol

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

Hmm. Maybe wild strawberry with Irish cream and touch of mint.

How about a cinnamon flavour but preferably a cinnamon that doesn't destroy coils

@Strontium We have one with cinnamon under test as well. It won't be heavy on the cinnamon so I don't think it'll kill coils. None of our juices do that at the moment that I'm aware of (I vape them all and haven't seen gunking up of my coils at all) mainly because we don't use sweeteners like sucrose in the juices.

More tobacco flavours

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
@kyle_redbull We haven't brought out any tobaccos, yet, if you're talking about juices. It's another line I wish I can get to sooner. Or are you referring to concentrates? The tobacco concentrates we may expand next time we order.

Strawberry we actually have in 3 different lines under test. They, if good enough, will be offered soon.

This is really terrible news.

3 strawberry lines being tested, Cinnamon in testing AND it turns out I love chilled vapes? You guys are gonna bankrupt me :(

This is really terrible news.

3 strawberry lines being tested, Cinnamon in testing AND it turns out I love chilled vapes? You guys are gonna bankrupt me :(

I'm sorry :(

Maybe we can combine all these flavours into one mega-vape. :D

Guys 'n Gals, please note. With the scones the fruit flavours are not like jam in a scone, it is baked into the scone to preserve the delicate flavour of the scone itself. I'll try a jam-type taste later but it will be virtually impossible to achieve without killing the scone flavour as the jam flavour will overbear it.

Guys 'n Gals, please note. With the scones the fruit flavours are not like jam in a scone, it is baked into the scone to preserve the delicate flavour of the scone itself. I'll try a jam-type taste later but it will be virtually impossible to achieve without killing the scone flavour as the jam flavour will overbear it.
So like a "strawberry flavour scone"? That sounds freakin delicious

Back