And so it was writ...

Unusual City Names - Massachusetts

- Braintree
- Buzzard's Bay
- Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg Lake - (Translated: "Englishmen at Manchaug at the Fishing Place at the Boundary")
- Cox Corner
- Cummaquid

Puns and One-liners

I’m trying to organise a hide and seek tournament, but good players are really hard to find.

She stared into the fridge for 20 minutes because the orange juice said concentrate.

Unusual City Names - Massachusetts

- Cuttyhunk
- Faggot Hill
- Gay Head
- Mashpee
- Onset

Puns and One-liners

I got fired from my job as an Uber driver. It turns out my customers didn’t like it when I tried to go the extra mile.

The first floor of my house is a complete disaster. The second floor – well, that’s a different storey.

If I showed this to my missus, she would add.

Once you have him settled in his chair and relaxed

Place plastic bag over his head and wrap gaffer tape around the neck area in order that no air may enter the bag. Ask him questions and get him to agree by nodding his head. Slice small hole in bag with very sharp knife. Once husband is sufficiently aerated, repeat process by using gaffer tape on sliced section of bag and repeat as often as required until such time as you are confident that the communication between your self and you husband has been successful. This will lead to a full and fulfilling marriage.

Back