Billet Box Mod (BB)

so for 4500 is it a good purchase or not

It depends on the condition and what bridge it comes with? And wether it's a clone or an authentic. Pictures will help.

And do you like a restrictive lung hit and do you prefer flavour or clouds?

Item for sale: Authentic BilletBox Rev 4B DNA 60 Plus Odis Flo Ti RBA
Selling price: R4’500.00 or nearest cash offer
Condition: 8/10 (minor wear from use)
Age of item: +- 6 months
Authentic/clone: Authentic
Box / Accesories: Flo comes with box and all accessories
Delivery/collection: Collection Preferred, but can discuss delivery
Reason for sale: Have another

thats his ad

Item for sale: Authentic BilletBox Rev 4B DNA 60 Plus Odis Flo Ti RBA
Selling price: R4’500.00 or nearest cash offer
Condition: 8/10 (minor wear from use)
Age of item: +- 6 months
Authentic/clone: Authentic
Box / Accesories: Flo comes with box and all accessories
Delivery/collection: Collection Preferred, but can discuss delivery
Reason for sale: Have another

thats his ad

Looks like a very good deal... very good deals like this always worry me and I would like to see pictures but if everything is as the ads says then it's a real bargain!

The mod belongs to me guys it’s my silver bb, it’s working perfectly fine and has some minor scratches, @Christos can vouch for me, he knows the mod as it was once his

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

both equaly
It would ask the seller for pics of the bottom of the BB, he didnt supply those.
As for the price, i have a clone and im as happy as an ANC tender winner.
Having said that, from what i heard, the authentic's build quality is far better. For example, the panels on the clone dont fit as snug as on the authentic. Then there is of course the bridges, from what i read on this forum, the clone bridges are a hit and miss and just do not perform as good as the authentics. @Rob Fisher did prove this a while ago and actually chucked the clone exocet away.
But for that amount of money, i would want to meet the seller personally and hold the item in my hand and inspect it myself. Pictures can be misleading

NOTE: Im not bad mouthing the seller in anyway what so ever, this is just from my point of view. I have never read anything bad about him and seems like a stand up bloke. But then again im very paranoid and overly cautious

What the buyer hasn’t stated is that if been kind enough to let him pay it off over 3 months

be0e7628ba6e79d6bc0f01704236d0b0.jpg

I know for a fact that the buyer has wanted a BB for a very long time and more so mine because he always comments on my HandChecks I’m other forums etc, and I figured I have no use for it as I have a newer one as well as way too many mods and if I can let him have his dream mod why not, but I thought he wouldn’t need to question the deal as it really is a good one, but everyone’s different

I know for a fact that the buyer has wanted a BB for a very long time and more so mine because he always comments on my HandChecks I’m other forums etc, and I figured I have no use for it as I have a newer one as well as way too many mods and if I can let him have his dream mod why not, but I thought he wouldn’t need to question the deal as it really is a good one, but everyone’s different

I dont think its a matter of questioning the deal. Even though this is a massive bargain, its still a lot of money.
People are cautios by nature

I dont think its a matter of questioning the deal. Even though this is a massive bargain, its still a lot of money.
People are cautios by nature

Understandable, but given what I paid for it’s not that much and if the buyer wanted, all he had to do was pick up the phone and arrange to view and test in person which I have no problem with it.

Anyway, thanx everyone for the assistance, I will consider the sale if no CASH buyers come forward 1st

Back