Billet Box Mod (BB)

@Silver and @Amir. Try building a bit lower and perhaps a smaller coil ID.
Also don't suck like your life depends on it.
Try let the bb do the hard work and press and inhale gently.

I found that the tightish airflow, coupled with a huge coil and a tiny chamber tends to let juice up because of the serious suction we put on the tip.

Basically, suck less hard :D

Builing a bit lower as in coil height or resistance? I have a 2.5m ID fused clapton coming in at .85 ohm roughly 25W (juice dependent) with the top of the coil in line with the top of the posts. Maybe its the sucking... But then again I don't have as much experience in that department as you do

Builing a bit lower as in coil height or resistance? I have a 2.5m ID fused clapton coming in at .85 ohm roughly 25W (juice dependent) with the top of the coil in line with the top of the posts. Maybe its the sucking... But then again I don't have as much experience in that department as you do
Touche.
You seem to be doing a mighty fine Job at the moment :D

Coil height,drop it to 1mm above airflow.

Touche.
You seem to be doing a mighty fine Job at the moment :D

Thank you for your expert analysis lol. Left the BB at home Skylining it for the day so will report back on the sucking issues by tomorrow

BB got a pitstop wick change this evening after another long hard day.

This wick did nearly 9 tankfuls - about 38ml of juice. Was tasting still decent but I could sense it was a bit tired. And I got a bit more condensation inside the last two tanks.

Royal Wicks for the first time in the BB. Previously was CB2.

First few toots are great. Let's see how the Royal Wicks pans out.

Still my first Riaanred coil that Rob Fisher put in for me just before VapeCon ;-)

Juice is LIT Sidechick plus a bit of Nic and a bit of menthol.

d7d46f917a931cbdb92844e4db375aa8.jpg

Also got All BBs operational.

All running the different Bridges.

Exocet,Flow,Insider and Doggy !!

16c9f595-c0a0-4ec6-9340-04455120d68a.jpg

Wow, amazing @SAVapeGear
Whats your one sentence view of each of the bridges?
@Silver

Exocet - Takes small builds,good flavor,easy to build, wicking is easy and a tight draw.
Flow - Can take big builds,good flavor,easy to build and wick and a bigger airflow than exocet.
Insider - Takes small builds,good flavor,easy to build,not so easy to wick and more airflow than Exocet.
Doggy - Takes big builds,Flavor is good,Easy to build and wick and most airflow out of all of the bridges.

I like them all and it is nice to have different bridges in all of the BBs.

@Silver

Exocet - Takes small builds,good flavor,easy to build, wicking is easy and a tight draw.
Flow - Can take big builds,good flavor,easy to build and wick and a bigger airflow than exocet.
Insider - Takes small builds,good flavor,easy to build,not so easy to wick and more airflow than Exocet.
Doggy - Takes big builds,Flavor is good,Easy to build and wick and most airflow out of all of the bridges.

I like them all and it is nice to have different bridges in all of the BBs.
Insider is one of my favorites.

Pit Stop for the BB's done!

All set... just need to add juice and go... the moisture you see is the PG used to lubricate the O-Rings!
PitStopBoro 007.JPG PitStopBoro 008.JPG

hi guys is like the square tanks.the mods are crazy cool too.where in cape town can I find that mods or was it special build

Back