Billet Box Mod (BB)

These planned maintenance sessions sound good @TheV
Must be fun doing it with another vaper
Oh most definitely. A bit of a chore solo but fun with friends.
Talk kak, share flavors and try new builds :)

BB dress up day...
Photos 012.JPG Photos 013.JPG Photos 014.JPG Photos 015.JPG Photos 016.JPG Photos 017.JPG Photos 018.JPG Photos 019.JPG Photos 020.JPG
The two blue BB's on on the way! People keep stealing from my collection.

A killer collection here. Well done. All dressed up well. However the nugget clothing looks the best.

Yip I would agree 100% with you on that @Ash! I'm standing by should the chap make anymore panel sets... I have been promised that there will be more in time! I would like two more sets of panels. They surely are items of beauty! I had to almost pry them out of the modders hands in Paris and only once I said he could keep them on display for the show and I would collect them at the end of the show did he agree! :p

Oh wow @Rob Fisher , stunning
Hard to believe

Also very challenging to pick clear winners
I like the red one with the white door
And the gold one with the door that matches so nicely
And the green one looks like a jewel

I like them very much!

Lol, thanks @SAVapeGear
That is so funny. When @TheV posted it I thought he was joking
Haha

Reminds me a bit of the Kawasaki Green Reo

Its a great colour
Why would I ever lie to you :p

I like that they have such silly names sometimes.
Even their order page is full of "can haz" nonsense

@Clouds4Days asked this in another thread:

@Silver you enjoying your BB?
I been reading through alot of posts about BB on the forum and i sometimes wonder why i didnt enjoy it.

Reading these posts almost makes me want to get another BB just to give it a shot again , but i think im enjoying squonking too much to even bother.

Out of all your current setups what do you still find yourself grabbing all the time @Silver ?

Am going to try answer it here.

@Clouds4Days , i dont really have a setup that i grab most of the time. I use several devices for different types of vape and juice but will explain the ones i use most.

In the mornings its only the Evod and Reo /RM2 for MTL

Then while working on the computer its mainly the Lemo1 - strawberry menthol, perfect crisp restricted lung - grab n vape - no squonking so i can concentrate on the work. I usually have another device or two as well, maybe the Avo24 or the Skyline (but that runs out of juice quick)

For out and about its the Subtank Mini (reliability) with Guava Menthol and more recently the Billet Box. Evod also goes out with me on all out and about trips.

The other Reos are used interchangeably mainly the OL16 in the evenings

For me a morning vape, a work vape, an out and about vape and an evening vape are very different.

But back to the BB - it is very good in my view for portability. Not so easy to rewick but a dream to refill. Its a great device but i dont reach for it as much at home as my other trusted gear. But not because its not good, just i havent bonded properly with it yet and havent experimented enough. It has lots of legs though and i see myself using it more over time, not less...

Back