Billet Box Mod (BB)

@Clouds4Days asked this in another thread:

Am going to try answer it here.

@Clouds4Days , i dont really have a setup that i grab most of the time. I use several devices for different types of vape and juice but will explain the ones i use most.

In the mornings its only the Evod and Reo /RM2 for MTL

Then while working on the computer its mainly the Lemo1 - strawberry menthol, perfect crisp restricted lung - grab n vape - no squonking so i can concentrate on the work. I usually have another device or two as well, maybe the Avo24 or the Skyline (but that runs out of juice quick)

For out and about its the Subtank Mini (reliability) with Guava Menthol and more recently the Billet Box. Evod also goes out with me on all out and about trips.

The other Reos are used interchangeably mainly the OL16 in the evenings

For me a morning vape, a work vape, an out and about vape and an evening vape are very different.

But back to the BB - it is very good in my view for portability. Not so easy to rewick but a dream to refill. Its a great device but i dont reach for it as much at home as my other trusted gear. But not because its not good, just i havent bonded properly with it yet and havent experimented enough. It has lots of legs though and i see myself using it more over time, not less...

What build do u have in the RM2 for mtl? Need some direction with that atty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have three BB’s with me on the trip and I always take two with me we leaving the hotel. Haven’t needed the second one yet.
247f2d5419b919087e6bf0ff972e5d2e.jpg
8b880b5f57aeb9a3c6156b052cda77c8.jpg

Finally got my BB Kurbis-SS and my replacement positive for the Odis Flow Ti, 2x28ga fused with 36ga ni80, 3mm ID, 7 wraps, coming in at 0.63ohm at 28w, still struggling a bit with the wicking, leaks a little every time I fill, any tips?IMG_20171107_155301.jpg IMG_20171107_155341.jpg IMG_20171107_161125.jpg IMG_20171107_161645.jpg IMG_20171107_162025.jpg

BB's that did all the work on the holiday... pit stopped, coils sorted and wicked and ready for juice! Ti Blue, Ti Gold and Ti Heal edition!
Boro 001.JPG

@Rob Fisher , thats awesome
Must feel great to have them all ready

By the way, is there any difference between those three atties other than the colour?
Is the vape identical?

Am continuing on the discussion of the dampless plug here in the BB thread

@Rob Fisher , its the one you posted elsewhere as follows:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/what-are-you-waiting-for.t521/page-55#post-613069

So I assume this plug goes below the Boro tank?

I dont actually get much condensation there. Maybe every tankful i have to wipe the inside of the panel slightly. But its not a problem at all

What i do get quite a lot of is condensation at the drip tip. When i take off the tip theres some juice in the drip tip 510 cup

Am continuing on the discussion of the dampless plug here in the BB thread

@Rob Fisher , its the one you posted elsewhere as follows:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/what-are-you-waiting-for.t521/page-55#post-613069

So I assume this plug goes below the Boro tank?

I dont actually get much condensation there. Maybe every tankful i have to wipe the inside of the panel slightly. But its not a problem at all

What i do get quite a lot of is condensation at the drip tip. When i take off the tip theres some juice in the drip tip 510 cup

I’m getting the same issue lately with the authentic Exocet but didn’t have it so much with the sxk Exocet. Also I find the authentic exocet to be a bit louder than the sxk. Flavor is more intense with the authentic tho so it’s a worthy compromise

I’m getting the same issue lately with the authentic Exocet but didn’t have it so much with the sxk Exocet. Also I find the authentic exocet to be a bit louder than the sxk. Flavor is more intense with the authentic tho so it’s a worthy compromise

Thanks @Amir
I have the authentic exocet but havent tried any other atty

@Silver and @Amir. Try building a bit lower and perhaps a smaller coil ID.
Also don't suck like your life depends on it.
Try let the bb do the hard work and press and inhale gently.

I found that the tightish airflow, coupled with a huge coil and a tiny chamber tends to let juice up because of the serious suction we put on the tip.

Basically, suck less hard :D

@Silver and @Amir. Try building a bit lower and perhaps a smaller coil ID.
Also don't suck like your life depends on it.
Try let the bb do the hard work and press and inhale gently.

I found that the tightish airflow, coupled with a huge coil and a tiny chamber tends to let juice up because of the serious suction we put on the tip.

Basically, suck less hard :D

I hear you and thanks for the advice @Christos
I have a 2.5mm ID coil in there. Dont think its too big, but maybe one should go for 2mm?
I will try suck less hard and see what happens :)

Back