Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

HOLY CRAP!

SAPO decided to find and deliver my lost parcel. 114 days since it went to customs. Then it got lost because they allocated the same local tracking number to 2 international parcels and magically appeared at my post office this morning.

The purchase was mainly for the VTINBOX squonk bottles as I just couldn't open my wallet to pay R60 a bottle locally while I can get it from over the pond for R3.84 one. Yes, I waited very long. Yes, SAPO did screw up. But for that saving it was so worth it.

The other items are just icing.

644b0bd5345244347971a101f04a5653.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

HOLY CRAP!

SAPO decided to find and deliver my lost parcel. 114 days since it went to customs. Then it got lost because they allocated the same local tracking number to 2 international parcels and magically appeared at my post office this morning.

The purchase was mainly for the VTINBOX squonk bottles as I just couldn't open my wallet to pay R60 a bottle locally while I can get it from over the pond for R3.84 one. Yes, I waited very long. Yes, SAPO did screw up. But for that saving it was so worth it.

The other items are just icing.

Važno
644b0bd5345244347971a101f04a5653.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
I like those panels

I like those panels
Thanks. Wanted to get these too but decided not to as my original panels are mostly yellow and I'm not too fond of the swastika (although I know it doesn't represent anything malicious in that religion). Will probably add them to my next order.

8236201-1.jpg

Thanks. Wanted to get these too but decided not to as my original panels are mostly yellow and I'm not too fond of the swastika (although I know it doesn't represent anything malicious in that religion). Will probably add them to my next order.

8236201-1.jpg
I see what you mean!.
There's a budda, lotus flower, swastika and a hand gesture thats contradictory to each other.
The yellow and black is awesome though

ADB16D90-A039-4E5A-BC4A-5A5B020B0CA1.jpeg Received this morning at work and I love it!!! The Smoant Naboo and a few battery wraps :h:
Thanks to Vape Hyper guys for the excellent service!

Attachments

• 54E38EC2-3292-4425-B32E-9CDDBEA6654B.jpeg
    54E38EC2-3292-4425-B32E-9CDDBEA6654B.jpeg
    438.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 75A151AB-4AA7-4102-AA5A-FEAF7298B7E3.jpeg
    75A151AB-4AA7-4102-AA5A-FEAF7298B7E3.jpeg
    341.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 4BB8DB16-F966-4079-B932-1C1951F92D00.jpeg
    4BB8DB16-F966-4079-B932-1C1951F92D00.jpeg
    316.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 49AA9C5D-E1FD-4DCB-9B88-4D1C212A33B3.jpeg
    49AA9C5D-E1FD-4DCB-9B88-4D1C212A33B3.jpeg
    459.1 KB · Views: 38
View attachment 154463 Received this morning at work and I love it!!! The Smoant Naboo and a few battery wraps :h:
Thanks to Vape Hyper guys for the excellent service!
This mod rocks bro!
Instant firing and hard hitting for a regulated mod and all modes does the job from VW to TC to TCR.
Great mod you got yourself pity it's not a squonk mod

FOMO vape mail from @Pho3niX90 from the Vape Den.
View attachment 154628

Am seeing a lot of good commentary about this RTA lately
So I also am getting some FOMO creeping in
@Christos - when you have had a chance to get acquainted - please let us know how it goes and how you find it
Is this an atty that likes big coils, big airflow and power - or a more tame kind of restrictive lung vape?

Am seeing a lot of good commentary about this RTA lately
So I also am getting some FOMO creeping in
@Christos - when you have had a chance to get acquainted - please let us know how it goes and how you find it
Is this an atty that likes big coils, big airflow and power - or a more tame kind of restrictive lung vape?
I'm not a fan of dual coils.
This is a single coil RTA.
Have some issues with gurgling on filling v but the top airflow means no leaking and goes away fairly quickly.
First build I put in was a 3mm ID alien at 0.35 ohms and 50w.
Flavour was the but slightly muted.
Second build I raised the coil and removed a wrap and it's 0.29 ohms and also 50W.
Flavour is pretty good (dessert high heat juice).
I find it gives 3mg nic a nice kick that I don't always get and it delivered a warm but not overly hot vape.

So far I think it's a winner but it's a very airy draw so no restricted hits. Will need to put a complex dessert in like dolce and then a fruit menthol.
For desserts it's a solid RTA IMHO.
20181227_160551.jpg 20181227_152111.jpg 20181227_151510.jpg 20181227_200120.jpg

Thanks very much @Christos
That is very helpful
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on some of the other juices
:campeon:

Children of Ecigssa - Here is an epic story ...Rob advised me to grow up and stop buying Smok coils...sort of , so the Great master told me to get a decent RTA or go home, my shortlist 1] SERPENT Elevate - NO! 2] Dead rabbit - threatened to make roadkill out of me 3] Zeus dual - single or nothing.
Suggested OFRF Gear or Zeus single . The hunt begins , get a Gear from the Vape Den [ If you want Service , wow .] , YAY! order placed on 23 Dec together with Rob's Titanium Fiber Cotton , will be delivered via our favourite courier ,The Courier Guy ...Dec 24 - nada, Dec 26- nothing, Dec 27 - contact Shaun and get confirmation ,TCG will deliver ASAP , sit home till 15h00, get a note - Delivered . Now I'm revved up there was no delivery , Whats apps are flying and information exchanged till 21h49 , no sign of Mr Gear , missing in action . Friday morning an early call from Shaun [@Pho3niX90] ''I am sorry about the lost vape and don't trust TCG with your package , I am upgrading your Gear for ...a Juggerknot Mini , and are on my way to deliver it.''
20181228_103045[1].jpg
And that is what this friendly guy delivered to my door , telling me that the extra cotton is to test drive and report back no additional cost for the upgrade. My faith in humankind is restored and The Vape Den have a customer for life. Shaun thank you for the fabulous gesture and delivery.
PS in the time waiting for Shaun ... TCG arrived with the lost package , phone Shaun ''Don't worry I'm halfway there already , and we can swop.''

Last edited:
Children of Ecigssa - Here is an epic story ...Rob advised me to grow up and stop buying Smok coils...sort of , so the Great master told me to get a decent RTA or go home, my shortlist 1] SERPENT Elevate - NO! 2] Dead rabbit - threatened to make roadkill out of me 3] Zeus dual - single or nothing.
Suggested OFRF Gear or Zeus single . The hunt begins , get a Gear from the Vape Den [ If you want Service , wow .] , YAY! order placed on 23 Dec together with Rob's Titanium Fiber Cotton , will be delivered via our favourite courier ,The Courier Guy ...Dec 24 - nada, Dec 26- nothing, Dec 27 - contact Shaun and get confirmation ,TCG will deliver ASAP , sit home till 15h00, get a note - Delivered . Now I'm revved up there was no delivery , Whats apps are flying and information exchanged till 21h49 , no sign of Mr Gear , missing in action . Friday morning an early call from Shaun [@Pho3niX90] ''I am sorry about the lost vape and don't trust TCG with your package , I am upgrading your Gear for ...a Juggerknot Mini , and are on my way to deliver it.''
View attachment 154663
And that is what this friendly guy delivered to my door , telling me that the extra cotton is to test drive and report back no additional cost for the upgrade. My faith in humankind is restored and The Vape Den have a customer for life. Shaun thank you for the fabulous gesture and delivery.
PS in the time waiting for Shaun ... TCG arrived with the lost package , phone Shaun ''Don't worry I'm halfway there already , and we can swop.''

Indeed this is awesome festive news

Suggested :OFRF Gear or Zeus single . The hunt begins , get a Gear from the Vape Den [ If you want Service , the best .] , YAY! order placed on 23 Dec together with Rob's Titanium Fiber Cotton , will be delivered via our favourite courier , Courier guy ...Dec 24 - nada, Dec 26- nothing, Dec 27 - contact Shaun and get confirmation TCG will deliver , sit home till 15h00 get a note - Delivered . Now I'm revved up there was no delivery , Whats apps are flying and information exchanged till 21h49 , no sign of Mr Gear , missing in action . Friday morning an early call from Shaun [@Pho3niX90] ''I am sorry about the lost vape and don't trust TCG with your package , I am upgrading your Gear for ...aJuggerknot Mini , and are on my way to deliver it.''
View attachment 154663

Wow, that’s excellent service!! :clap:

View attachment 154663
Ultra heat resistent swag supreme, of which you have one meter. What on earth is that?

Regards

Back