Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Might not last as long as you'd think.I ran out before Christmas and now in my haste to get a decent vape I forgot to put one important bit back into the Dwarv before trying to vape.So thats one tank gone already.:confused::eek::D
Not very often that you can pull a Genosmate on yourself @Genosmate . May be a first again!:D Or am I wrong @Silver @Rob Fisher ?

Finally ran out of 27g Kanthal. Fortunately Vape Cartel (@KieranD) still has some of the excellent quality Vapowire in stock. And a 810 to 510 adapter for that Juggerknot Mini I see in my future.
The Digiflavor Etna MTL RDA is from Juicy Joes. Thank you @ShaneW.

vLxz8eK.jpg

My first vape mail of 2019!!!!!!!! And it is a big one.

From Right to Left

x6 60ml bottles of Cold Fusion(Full set)
x6 60ml of ANML Looper
x4 60ml Teleos The Milks(Full set)
x4 60ml Teleos Remixed(Full set)
x7 60ml Teleos One(Full set)
x3 60ml Naked 100(Various Flavors)
x6 120ml Kings Crown(Full set)
x2 60ml Chubby Bubbles(Various Flavors)
x1 120ml Juice Roll Upz(Apple)
x1 100ml Juice Roll Upz(Carnival)
x1 100ml Air Factory(Mystery)
x5 10ml Dinner Lady(Full set)

QuBzzD9.jpg

Last edited:
Sat at home the whole day waiting for a Diy delivery from Flavour world only to receive an e-mail :

Hi

Our Courier company just advised us that the driver damaged your package during shipping, We have requested them to return it immediately and we have arranged another to be sent to you
This should be delivered tomorrow.

Nice, but I wasted a whole day sitting at home while I could have caused some havoc... it is what it is.

Vape Mail Baby! Thanks @Pho3niX90! New cotton to test and the Tauren Beest to see what @KZOR is on about... :) I must say the packaging, presentation and quality of the Tauren Beest are outbloodystanding! I will build it shortly!

VapeMailVapeDen 001.JPG VapeMailVapeDen 002.JPG

I will build it shortly!
Cannot wait for your findings. :) Have three already and have not used a dripper in about three weeks.
2 x 2,5 mm diameter aliens should do the trick.
I just find the fine threading on the topcap and the type of 810 driptip to be cons but the flavor makes up for those.

Last edited:
Back