Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I have new dark glasses! only gives me 10 minutes though before i need to crawl back into my tomb!
On a more serious note like most people i have plenty of other things i have to do so usually don't get the time to take photos of products or write reviews etc until night time!

Surprised you didn't go for the £20 worth (10 bottles) with free delivery, have you located the nozzle yet it comes fastened in the main lid and it takes a bit of help for it to drop out!
Yes I did, the 3 flavours aren't that great. I'll give the blue slush a while to steep the nicotine in before trying again. The menthol one is definitely alright but honestly I mix way better juices than that.

Im still trying to get that perfect sweet watermelon on ice.

It wasn't hard to get the nozzle in, I have experience with mixing and bottling with seals. I even reuse the same bottles til they break.

Edit: most of the stock was out so I had to make do with what was available.

Last edited:
On a more serious note like most people i have plenty of other things i have to do so usually don't get the time to take photos of products or write reviews etc until night time!
10000 years old and still doesn’t want to understand that the more you try to justify, the more suspicious people become :facepalm:
upload_2020-5-2_19-34-31.jpeg

Yes I did, the 3 flavours aren't that great. I'll give the blue slush a while to steep the nicotine in before trying again. The menthol one is definitely alright but honestly I mix way better juices than that.

It wasn't hard to get the nozzle in, I have experience with mixing and bottling with seals. I even reuse the same bottles til they break.

Yeah it's going to be hit and miss with their flavours but worth trying at £2 a bottle, i don't suppose they have been manufacturing since Covid-19 so will have better choice when fully stocked!

Yeah same here i meant when i got some of their liquids the nozzle wasn't installed but fixed inside the lid!

Last edited:
Yeah it's going to be hit and miss with their flavours but worth trying at £2 a bottle, i don't suppose they have been manufacturing since Covid-19 so will have better choice when fully stocked!
Yup that's my experience in the past, kind of why I was driven into diy and can't go back to shop mixed juices. On the exception of Vape Kings Prime juices, they are the best I've ever tasted.

Vapemail from @Vaporesso, thanks !!!
cc50b0663ab83b3d54f491efb43fee25.jpg
57dfb5f6458cd41b5cbcc21899bd9b47.jpg

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

First of three parcels from the US via DHL finally arrived today... not much vape mail... more fishing mail and shaving mail... but got a bottle of Mavaton X Cotton!
DHL Mail 1.JPG DHL Mail 2.JPG

And the item I was really excited to get my paws on... the Stratum V6M Lux Dicodes edition!
View attachment 195697
We are just conducting security checks in your area, for us to carry out these checks thoroughly to keep your vaping gear (i mean property) safe we require the following information:

Full Address
When nobody will be present at the address
Security alarm passcodes
Any other information such as guard animals etc

Look forward to your reply!

Just bring a third of all your vape goods to me then you dont have so much, problem solved. Then you dont look like a hoarder lol hence no mental health needed @Rob Fisher . It looks so pretty enjoy.

We are just conducting security checks in your area, for us to carry out these checks thoroughly to keep your vaping gear (i mean property) safe we require the following information:

Full Address
When nobody will be present at the address
Security alarm passcodes
Any other information such as guard animals etc

Look forward to your reply!

Problem. This is how far you have to walk to get to @Rob Fisher 's houseWalk.PNG
4km, good luck with that!

Last edited:
Back