Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape Mail Baby!

Paid this morning and delivery just happened! Nice one @Sir Vape!

VapeWood 005.JPG

18350 and 18650 versions! Stuck the battery in upside down found a Nautilus mini screwed it on and it doesn't fit flush... pressed the fire button... nothing... read the instructions on the box? No clues there? @Sir Vape any ideas or suggestions? Tried a Cyclone... nudda... nothing... also an Atomic and a Plume Veil. It appears that the 510 lip on the top protrudes a little too much? Tried altering the level of the 510 pin but no luck...

Vape Mail Baby!

View attachment 12745

18350 and 18650 versions! Stuck the battery in upside down found a Nautilus mini screwed it on and it doesn't fit flush... pressed the fire button... nothing... read the instructions on the box? No clues there? @Sir Vape any ideas or suggestions? Tried a Cyclone... nudda... nothing... also an Atomic and a Plume Veil. It appears that the 510 lip on the top protrudes a little too much? Tried altering the level of the 510 pin but no luck...

@Rob Fisher undo the cap on top. You will see underneath the 510 is a screw, you can adjust it there. Look in my review thread is photos's

I must be doff because unscrewing any of those screws doesn't alter the height of the protrusion?

I had the same problem. I undid the top cap, and under neath the 510 i just did the height there. Mine is working fine now

I must be doff because unscrewing any of those screws doesn't alter the height of the protrusion?
Turn the screw you see in the picture clockwise.

txCBpi6.jpg

I had the same problem. I undid the top cap, and under neath the 510 i just did the height there. Mine is working fine now

I did try that but going from the bottom... giving up now... one should not have to cock around with screwdrivers and stuff...

@Andre I just tried that as well but also no luck... both mods don't work.

@Sir Vape over to you.

Vape Mail Baby!

View attachment 12745

Really want to call DIBS! on the 18650 :D :giggle: ....but trying very hard to control my spend :rolleyes:

Hi Rob

Odd I tested them before i sent them to you this morning. If you open the bottom you adjust the pin accordingly which I'm sure you did. I used Kanger Mega to test both and they both fired fine. I'll get my courier to collect from you tomorrow and I'll test and resend replacements asap.

Hi Rob

Odd I tested them before i sent them to you this morning. If you open the bottom you adjust the pin accordingly which I'm sure you did. I used Kanger Mega to test both and they both fired fine. I'll get my courier to collect from you tomorrow and I'll test and resend replacements asap.

Thanks...

BTW does the Kanger Mega fit flush?

@Rob Fisher try one thing before you give up please. When you insert the battery, just push it down firmly then close the door and try then to see if it fires.

@Rob Fisher try one thing before you give up please. When you insert the battery, just push it down firmly then close the door and try then to see if it fires.

Thanks for your help @kimbo... but my tolerance level for things that don't work is pretty low... it's all packed ready for the courier... I have no doubt that @Sir Vape will sort it out. They do look awesome and I love the wood! But for me it has to be put in a battery and screw on an atty and it must work... fiddling with screwdrivers etc isn't my bag... and if I do start fiddling I will break something.

No it does sit flush due to the airflow ridge they built around the top of the plate. It screws down and just sits above the ridge after I have adjusted pin to suit the Kanger atty. No atty will sit flush due to that ridge they built. Could have designed it differently I suppose but I have not had issues with it not firing.

No it does sit flush due to the airflow ridge they built around the top of the plate. It screws down and just sits above the ridge after I have adjusted pin to suit the Kanger atty. No atty will sit flush due to that ridge they built. Could have designed it differently I suppose but I have not had issues with it not firing.

OK please keep the two woodies and I will use the cash to buy something else from you. But I would be very interested to hear how you made it fire once you have had a look at them.

No problem Sir. Will post a vid up as soon as my courier gets them back to me. Let me know what your looking for and I'll get it up to you.

No problem Sir. Will post a vid up as soon as my courier gets them back to me. Let me know what your looking for and I'll get it up to you.

Looks like it will be the Kato Mod and will await your feedback! Thanks for the prompt attention! Well handled! :rock:

Thanks for your help @kimbo... but my tolerance level for things that don't work is pretty low... it's all packed ready for the courier... I have no doubt that @Sir Vape will sort it out. They do look awesome and I love the wood! But for me it has to be put in a battery and screw on an atty and it must work... fiddling with screwdrivers etc isn't my bag... and if I do start fiddling I will break something.

Skip to 5:00

Back