Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Yebo... both times I've ordered. I was not expecting it to be delivered on a Saturday though.

East London is considered a major Centre, we not a tiny little dorp like everybody thinks:p

Hi Shane - no maybe you misunderstood me. I wasn't implying anything about East London at all. What I was trying to say was that it was impressive to get something from JHB to somewhere far away the next day. I mean, East London is nearly 1,000 km away from JHB. I have waited longer than that for things from Pretoria to JHB before ;-)

Hi Shane - no maybe you misunderstood me. I wasn't implying anything about East London at all. What I was trying to say was that it was impressive to get something from JHB to somewhere far away the next day. I mean, East London is nearly 1,000 km away from JHB. I have waited longer than that for things from Pretoria to JHB before ;-)
Hahaha, ok my bad.
Vapekings courier seems to be very jacked up. It's so nice when something arrives so quickly, nothing worse than waiting! Makes ordering online that much better.
I ordered something from bidorbuy not so long ago and it took 4 weeks to arrive, shipped from SA

Vape mail.
Thanks to VapeKing for the excellent service! Order placed about 11.30 Friday, was delivered at 10.40 on a Saturday!

What gives you the idea we working hard to convert people
20140222_10471_edit_1393136526460.jpg

Wow! That was unexpected :eek: I thought you would only get it on Monday, I'm impressed :D

Yes I'm going to be sitting in my driveway again this morning... two parcels should arrive... :rolleyes:

As you can see below, it appears that the beauty ring prevents the coil from making contact. Tried my other 30b tanks, same result. I tried to pull the pin this morning to no avail. It works fine without the ring. Recon we should take this offline as I don't want to hijack the thread?

View attachment 1515

Pulled the pin and all sorted!

Did the two parcels arrive @Rob Fisher ?

They did indeed Silver! :D

But it was just Juices, some eGo-C Twist batteries and mPT2's for a mate, some replacement chargers (I had given some away) Oh yes and a second Nautilus!

But I'm back in my driveway again but I can't remember what I ordered from whom... hang on the door bell just rang... ahhh it was a fishing tackle order!

Must be exciting in the Fisher household!

Wanted to ask this for a long time - did your surname in any way lead you to or play a role in your fishing ?

Wanted to ask this for a long time - did your surname in any way lead you to or play a role in your fishing ?

Not really... I only went bass fishing to bond with my brother in law who was a fanatic... after my first bite I was hooked... the rest is history! :p

Must be exciting in the Fisher household!

I think it led to his addictions to all these vape toys (Fisher-Price).. I kid I kid..

code blank cant see anything

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I can see the pic fine on my side. Looking at it on my phone through Tapatalk

ahhh its working now. 120ml of menthol ice you must love that juice hey

and here i thought i was the only one that loves menthol

bro that menthol is in another league. liqua is not even close to it

you see now what you do

a man just got paid, and now i HAVE TO order menthol from VM

ai ya sharief, you also ne