Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

if i put all my kit out i rekon it's gonna look like a used car lot !!

Whoop whoop MVP on the go. A few observations. Simple menu system, weighs less than my zmax and fits in my palm nicely.

Only problem is the 30b doesn't make contact with the pin when using the adaptor ring. It appears to be too long.......grrrrrrr!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 17
Only problem is the 30b doesn't make contact with the pin when using the adaptor ring. It appears to be too long.......grrrrrrr!

Not to worry Markus the Nautilus fits like a glove and you will order one or two of them shortly if you haven't already! :p

The size of the Nautilus tank is fantastic and the vape incredible!

now I am ready to travel:

P1030827.JPG

bottom right is for emergency spares and tools (kanthal, cotton, tweezers)

P1030830.JPG

size in relation to the 5pawns. It fits nicely in my smallish backpack. Now the gear is protected and won't get scratches from keys and whatever else is in the backpack :)

View attachment 1508

View attachment 1509

size in relation to the 5pawns. It fits nicely in my smallish backpack. Now the gear is protected and won't get scratches from keys and whatever else is in the backpack :)
Where u get the case from?

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

Looks like it's from porche lol

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

i got it from a dude on the german forum; he needed a bigger one for more gear :)

but what it actually is: a dart case. Filled with PU foam plates cut to size and needs.

Ah very cool. So tell me tom. How are the vape shops there?

Whoop whoop MVP on the go. A few observations. Simple menu system, weighs less than my zmax and fits in my palm nicely.

Hmmm thats very strange mine fits evwn with the ring...let me play around a bit

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Ah very cool. So tell me tom. How are the vape shops there?

well, online its a good choice, everything is available. And there are no illegal Post office strikes :D. I am in a relatively small town, about 50000 people, but there is a B&M shop, which I visited already. It is a chain store, with 40 shops across Germany. They have some advanced gear, but limited. They say that most people buying the Evod style ecigs in their shop. They have one brand of juice, house brand. I tasted some of their stuff, and it is not too bad. However, I stay with the online shops for the moment. Better choice, better deals.

Hmmm thats very strange mine fits evwn with the ring...let me play around a bit

Yip it's strange, seems to be a mm too long. Do you have some spare in stock?

Also after fully charging it (green light off) I only managed a puff count of 377 before it died. Will let it charge overnight and check again tmz.

Looks fine?

Yip it's strange, seems to be a mm too long. Do you have some spare in stock?

Also after fully charging it (green light off) I only managed a puff count of 377 before it died. Will let it charge overnight and check again tmz.

Please post a photo so I can see

View attachment 1508

View attachment 1509

@Tom, that case is amazing. Did you cut out the foam yourself to fit your gear?

Please post a photo so I can see

As you can see below, it appears that the beauty ring prevents the coil from making contact. Tried my other 30b tanks, same result. I tried to pull the pin this morning to no avail. It works fine without the ring. Recon we should take this offline as I don't want to hijack the thread?

image.jpg

As you can see below, it appears that the beauty ring prevents the coil from making contact. Tried my other 30b tanks, same result. I tried to pull the pin this morning to no avail.

Markus I'll have my MVP with me tomorrow at the Club Fish Off... we can test your 30B on mine.

Vape mail.
Thanks to VapeKing for the excellent service! Order placed about 11.30 Friday, was delivered at 10.40 on a Saturday!

What gives you the idea we working hard to convert people
20140222_10471_edit_1393136526460.jpg

Impressive - a next day delivery from JHB to East London!

PS - love your signature line about vaping in the dark if it were not for electricity! Given the recent Eskom emergency and I suspect more to come especially over winter, this may well happen. I see why you're stocking up on the MVPs LOL. I think 2 of those fully charged would get me easily through about 10 days of vaping...

Wow even we didn't expect that lol we expected you to get it Monday :)

Impressive - a next day delivery from JHB to East London!

Yebo... both times I've ordered. I was not expecting it to be delivered on a Saturday though.

East London is considered a major Centre, we not a tiny little dorp like everybody thinks:p

Wow even we didn't expect that lol we expected you to get it Monday :)

Very impressed bud. .. thanks for the excellent service!

Back