Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Enjoy the tasting!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
yeah, thx...the first one was straight away not my thing. Pipe Sauce Shire Malt....and that was the one I really looked forward to.:mad:

i cannot describe the flavor...its not malt as I would know and imagine malt. Anyone ever tasted hops? Before it turns into beer? I think its close to that. and that is yuk (we need a smiley for that....). I think I must sell it again, luckily there is a forum where one can get rid of it again.

@TylerD - wow, love Spongebob ;-) What is that drip tip at the top? Is it a Spongebob mouthpiece?

@Tom - congrats on the gear. We expect a full report on the original Kayfun ;-) Enjoy it

The selection of eliquid in Germany will be nothing short of amazing. Enjoy tom. We are super jelouse

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Just tasted Surmount Rhubarb flavor. I love Rhubarb, and the juice is no disappointment. Will end up next in my Kayfun. All the new juices will first have to be dripped.
Still bummed about the Pipe Sauce... luckily I only used it once in the dripper. Will give it a second chance, otherwise it will end up in the fleamarket of the german forum. Period.

I dont even know what rhubarb tastes like, can't picture it... er... taste it....

thats it @Rob Fisher only problem is how to describe rhubarb taste...it is sour, but not a lemony sour. different. nicer.

ready for the long weekend getaway with @Zodiac. got some new heathers to try thanks to @zodiac.juices are heathers Gaia, Temptation and maple eh?. packed up my gear, this is all I will need everything besides batterys juice and cotton is for just in case which most likely will not be used
mehuvy5e.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

ready for the long weekend getaway with @Zodiac. got some new heathers to try thanks to @zodiac.juices are heathers Gaia, Temptation and maple eh?. packed up my gear, this is all I will need everything besides batterys juice and cotton is for just in case which most likely will not be used
mehuvy5e.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
That looks awesome. Enjoy the long weekend!

Yeah I agree, difference between Magneto and Nemesis clone is huge.

Glad I have both, but feel like the Smok is definitely worth the extra price. Only downside is you cant run an 18650 with a kick, where as with Nemesis you get the extra bit to extend it

Yeah I agree, difference between Magneto and Nemesis clone is huge.

Glad I have both, but feel like the Smok is definitely worth the extra price. Only downside is you cant run an 18650 with a kick, where as with Nemesis you get the extra bit to extend it

yup got the nemisis first and used it for 2 days , bought the Magneto , might look out for a magnet switch for the nemi .....

yup got the nemisis first and used it for 2 days , bought the Magneto , might look out for a magnet switch for the nemi .....

I am working on a plan.... if you are patient I am sure I can sort you out as well ;)

well i am gonna be busy this weekend .. moving -- uuugh and building and repairing rockets .. 20140221_152850.jpg

Back