Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I must say that on your SVD will have that whole steampunk look. Too bad its a genesis style atomizer tho :(

I personally find them a huge pain to build on. My personal opinion..

Yeah not any issues to build it, but I can't compare to other RBA's as I have not have a lot of experience with them - except the REO - the REO is a bit more difficult for me because it is a smaller area to work in, but other than that it is still the same principle

I agree with @Gizmo . I'm not a genesis fan anymore. Would rather build a kayfun than a genesis. But the RSST is also a great tool for learning the basics.

I got some more Vape mail..well kind off...
I received a generous donation from a fellow Forumite...a Rocket RBA...
some pics....shame..my little mini Zmax is pushed to its limits here
20140210_215231_resized.jpg
Not sure which version this is..doesn't look like any of the one you can buy..anyone know?
20140210_215317_resized.jpg
And my first coil @ 1.5 ohms and 13W..
20140210_215401_resized_1.jpg

I got some more Vape mail..well kind off...
I received a generous donation from a fellow Forumite...a Rocket RBA...
some pics....shame..my little mini Zmax is pushed to its limits here
View attachment 1217
Not sure which version this is..doesn't look like any of the one you can buy..anyone know?
View attachment 1218
And my first coil @ 1.5 ohms and 13W..
View attachment 1219
good first coil! the Rocket is not bad, its just a bit leaky. I had that thru the airholes once in a while. But that was enough to put me off it as a carry around. Home use, where there is always a paper towel nearby....good Kayfun style atty. Flavor is good as well. I used cottonwool though.

Yes..this biatch likes to leak all over me...hehe
this is not a pocket vape, feel like a brick...@SVS1000 did give some cotton which i tried firts and then i did the silica..Cotton did have a better flavour.
I did try a dual coil...but that needs a MecMod...so went back to the single coil..

@Rex Smit , i am still using my rocket , yes if you dont cover the air holes when filling you will get a good leak when you put it back together , then you should be able to minimise the leaks .
i still love using mine , enjoy it's a great starter atty ..

Vapemail arrived bang on schedule and I have a charger (Intellicharger i2) that charges my 18650's so I can fire up my Innokin iTaste SVD with it's iClear 30B attached... I can't wait! I'm watching the lights flicking... as soon as they stop I'll give the Lightsaber (it looks like one) beast a run!

Vape-2.jpg

One note on the charger... it comes with the silly flat pin overseas plug so you either have to find a special double adapter (thank the Pope I had one) or cut it off and put on a real plug.

Vape-3.jpg

@Rob Fisher , i got the same charger today from VK and on the way home popped into a IC store and got a std "radio cable " which is the fig 8 plug for the charger side and has a 15 a round plug on the other side , will keep the other cable for when i am in Moz or somewhere .. but thanks for the heads up ..

here's my Vape Mail .. 20140211_202416.jpg

Now if you notice there is a Steam Turbine in the for-front in pieces ... and another identical clone top right , i proudly showed off my Steam Turbine to @Stroodlepuff and unfortunatly it met with an small accident (bounced), I am so impressed with @Stroodlepuff and @Gizmo , they did not have to but they replaced the whole unit without question . Guys you guys are ' the real deal ' .

I am now rebuilding the ST and it's dual mesh coils to fit my Nemisis .... wooo hoooo train smoke time

Last edited by a moderator:
We once sent a customer nothing but the free lego gift - still no idea how it happened, but it was hilarious to get that call "So uh, I ordered some stuff from you and you sent me cheap lego... wtf?"

Needless to say we sorted him out, but I can just imagine his confusion when he opened his package

Another time our courier got packages mixed up, and a customer who ordered a starter kit from us got a Dance hits CD...

Vapemail arrived bang on schedule and I have a charger (Intellicharger i2) that charges my 18650's so I can fire up my Innokin iTaste SVD with it's iClear 30B attached... I can't wait! I'm watching the lights flicking... as soon as they stop I'll give the Lightsaber (it looks like one) beast a run!

View attachment 1233

One note on the charger... it comes with the silly flat pin overseas plug so you either have to find a special double adapter (thank the Pope I had one) or cut it off and put on a real plug.

View attachment 1232

Congrats on the charger Rob!
How is the iclear 30B?

Incidentally, i got my charger from NitecoreSA, thanks to a suggestion from @Matthee quite a while ago. It didnt have the flat plug. It had a normal 2 pin that fits our plugs.

How is the iclear 30B?

I haven't really given it a full go because my SVD is faulty and the 30B looks a bit silly on any of my other batteries. o_O

But I need to play with it real soon because I go through about 4 Mini Protank II's a day.

Back