Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

i am smiling like a kid in a candy store ...

cos : -----> I GOT VAPE MAIL View attachment 1164View attachment 1165

Thanks @Oupa

I am sooo happy i could screeeam , dunno if any work is gonna get done , too busy staring at these bottles and sniffing the lids !!

i am soo gonna abuse my microwave when i get home !!

Can anybody spot the ????
Wow! That is more juice than I have ever seen!!!

Eish boet, we established that nuking juice is a bad idea! Lol! Buy a R100 milk feather, those with the small rotor at the bottom that spins! That works like a charm according to @Reinhardt

Thanks @Oupa

I am sooo happy i could screeeam , dunno if any work is gonna get done , too busy staring at these bottles and sniffing the lids !!

WOW

thats one helluva vape mail :)

I'm wondering if Rowan is stocking up for a doomsday we not aware of..... he does work with satellites.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

so should i explain ?

it's very simple , i just could not choose , and the only way to solve that problem is to say the following , (repeat after me ) .....

i want it all and i want it now ..

So thats what i got ..

hey , nobody has spotted it yet ?? sheesh guys

its just a subtle bit of ocd .... (thats a clue)

Thanks @Oupa

good going there ;) and the best is, not even 2 month ago you would have had to pay for this amount how much? 1000 USD? back in Zim. good to see your improvements!

Geez Rowan are you going to setup a new e-liquid shop?

My personal vape mail I got last night. Got some other vape mail as-well, but will let you guys know when I can.

Its 5Pawn Gambit
and
an iClear16

Attachments

• 5 Pawn.jpg
    5 Pawn.jpg
    918.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
At this rate I am going to have to taste 5 pawns seems to be the vape of choice at the moment

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

At this rate I am going to have to taste 5 pawns seems to be the vape of choice at the moment

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

Try some grandmaster

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Can we get a full review on the 5 pawns and iClear 16 please

Vapemail!

Just got my order from @drew at Valleyvapours:

View attachment 1107

View attachment 1108
View attachment 1109
Going to be doing some mad mixing in my lab tonight:

- Peanutbutter Champagne Surprise
- Tobacco Gummybear Delight
- Strawberry & Creme Chocolate Candyfloss Extravaganza

Also got me some empty bottles to start mixing in. Will blend tonight and then start the week long steeping process. Will take a while before I have any results.

Seems I am the first to get anything from Valley Vapours, so let me give some quick feedback on the experience.

Store: The webstore works well, and I received continous updates about the status of my order
Packaging: - Goods were well packaged, and the box arrived in good shape. This was also a delicious smelling package! The actual bottles are the squishy HDPE plastic ones, same that Oupa uses. Much prefer these to the DK solid and unsquishy ones.
Courier: First delivery from collivery and they kick ass bigtime! Got continuous emails about the package, from when it was collected, to when it was expected, and I seemed to get live tracking results along the way, if I watched on their site. This is much better than Fastway, who take forever to update, and then get lost half the time.

Overall, a solid performance for Valleyvapours, but its going to take a while for me to get the forum feedback on the actual flavours

Fantastic @devdev - am very keen to hear how you find the flavours!
You got a really great selection. Enjoy the mixing in your lab - must smell like a perfumerie in there ;-)

Vape Mail. Its going to be a good weekend, I do however forecast the weather in KZN to be partialy cloudy to cloudy for the next few days as I will be bellowing plumes of thick vapour from the new Kayfun 3.1 ES from Vape King.
View attachment 1139
And I also want to mention @Derick for selling me this ZMax V5 at a steal, I actually feel like I literally stole it. It came in a nice gift bag, nice personal touch SkuBlue. Very happy with my new vaping toys.View attachment 1140

Loved your photo and the post @Spiri. Let us know how it goes.
Awesome gear.

so normally when i order stuff i wait till it gets to the local post office around the corner from work, then i collect it there.

with all the ranting and raving about the kayfun/ russian 91%, my parcel arrived at the hub yesterday, and today i just couldnt hold myself (sort of the same feeling we got when we opened this thread: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/index.php?threads/testing-spoiler-button.830/ )

so off to the hub i went, and collected this bad boy:

so now im jieking even more to try it out but im forcing not to. i know i need to scrub it out properly before using.

so tonight im having me some russian delight :)

any other tips/ tricks you guys have for me?

Enjoy your gear @Riaz - wish you all the best!!
I dont have any tips for you on that device - its something I have heard great things about...

I think I may have found my solution to battery's lasting...

View attachment 1149

I think the one on the right (iTaste SVD) may last a days fishing! :p

There you go Rob - now you can last a week out at sea!
I also have the GreenSmoke, the Twisp and the SVD!
For me, the Twisp is my backup and the GreenSmoke is my backup of my backup ;-)

PS - I love the Absolute Tobacco and Red Label tobacco flavours on the GreenSmoke. Wish I could somehow get them into my other equipment.

Back