Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

See you managed to get hold of the good stuff from CVS... good choice ;)

jip jip took the good advice. Now need to lower nic, 18mg is kicking me....
hehe...had to the same with dripping. 12mg, or even 9mg is doing fine for me now. still doing 18mg in normal tanks tho, but that is also very occasionally atm :D

got my reo today and loving it
a9yve5es.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

got vapemail, but can't get hold of the goods :mad:
DHL Sendungsverfolgung 2014-01-28 17-03-27.png

but it is the Helios dripper, 2 Sony Konion 30amp batts, and juices! Mount Baker, Pipe Sauce, Indigo and Mountain Oak (all US stuff). Can't wait. Pics will follow of the whole arsenal

got vapemail, but can't get hold of the goods :mad:
View attachment 868

but it is the Helios dripper, 2 Sony Konion 30amp batts, and juices! Mount Baker, Pipe Sauce, Indigo and Mountain Oak (all US stuff). Can't wait. Pics will follow of the whole arsenal
Awesome Tom. Atleast you have juice now. O, and nice big medal. :D

Thanks to the postal strike - no vape mail !!!!

Awesome Tom. Atleast you have juice now. O, and nice big medal. :D
well. i don't have the juice in SA....it is in Germany still, ready for my collection soon

Looks really awesome in gold Zegee. Congrats!

It's official I'm a reo nautView attachment 870

sent from my EviC 2.0
Congrats and welcome to Reoville. Never seen that combo before. Black wrinkle, gold door, brass RM2 and brass button. Looks absolutely stunning. See you have already registered - thanks. Enjoy, and tell us about your first impressions of the vape once you get time to do a build.

Wishing the new Reo owners all the best with their new workhorses. Let us know if your Reo lives up to your expectations.

So yesterday I had a kickass kettlebell training session at gym, and on the way home I decided to go and plunder the new stock at Vapeking.....

Given current exchange rate movements I don't foresee a Reo in the very near future, but I have been itching for a mech mod.......

2014-01-31-20-12-59-jpg.905

Behold! The Magneto! (SVD for scale, as well as 30ml VM bottle (SVD fully compacted))

I had @@Gizmo sort me out a quick single coil setup on the Kayfun 3.1, loaded it up with an undiluted blend of Vapour Mountain 12mg Vanilla Custard and VM4 and I am as happy as *&#$!

Thing kicks like a donkey when you flick its balls on a cold morning, tastes like a treat and the magneto mod is friggin awesome. I can see why everyone who tries mech mods raves about them.

Thanks to Giz and @PoodleStruff

2014-01-31-20-13-13-jpg.906

Even the vampire says this thing vapes like the ungodly...
2014-01-31-20-14-06-jpg.907

2014-01-31-20-14-26-jpg.908

I shall be naming my Magneto dracula

If you are wondering about the Kayfun & Mech mod, I will say only one thing:
images-jpg.909

UPDATE: I have parked Dracula for the time being on account of safety concerns. I don't have batteries that can handle the amp draw on the 0.8 Ohm setup I currently have.

Also - Please check the mechanical mod safety thread - http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/important-mechanical-mod-safety.792/

Awesome vape mail. Congrats @devdev, and welcome to the mech world. And thanks for the great humour you always work into your posts - such fun to read. Very prudent parking the mech until safe batteries are in hand, must be a temptation.

nice dev. ask tyler to wrap you a 1.2ohm coil in the mean time. I am sure it will bring you satisfaction

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Thanks guys, it is very tempting to vape this beast @Matthee but I have managed to source some safe IMR 1600 mahs from Skyblue, and derick will be bringing me two charged ones for the meet today, which is awesome cos then I can start vaping then and there :)

@Cape vaping supplies I think I have managed to convince Tyler to help me get some good stuff going. I have decided against using the Panasonic NCR18650B's I got from eciggies, as they can only handle a "safe" resistance of 1.5 ohms, and even then they are totally unprotected batts, and dangerous chemistry to boot.

I have to "spog" Got this last night, my other half got it from VapeKing...

Starter Pack
2 PCS Batteries 1100mah
2 PCS Empty complete CE4 V3 Clearomizers -2.4ohms
USB Wall Charger with EU pin plug
1 USB Rapid Charger for E-Cigarette Batteries
1 Vape King Wallet / Carry Case
and
EGO-C TWIST 1100MAH Variable Voltage Battery
TopQ 12mg Coffee
TopQ 12mg Pepper Menthol

Attachments

• New Vape gear.jpg