Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

yes 3 works perfectly somthimes it does fire on its own when not locked and sumtimes not

4 doesnt fire at all on its own but for me the switch is 2 tight ill give you both and you can see

im getting 30 in end of next month lol

yes 3 works perfectly somthimes it does fire on its own when not locked and sumtimes not

4 doesnt fire at all on its own but for me the switch is 2 tight ill give you both and you can see

im getting 30 in end of next month lol

Lol.. :D Thanks boet, can't wait.. Thanks again. Oh yes, did I say thanks? :p

so...Nemesis done, loving it! using it with my Igo-L dripper, nice and short. Perfect for work because of the size. Put a new coil on the dripper, started with 1 Ohm. Good vape with VM4 :cool:

so...Nemesis done, loving it! using it with my Igo-L dripper, nice and short. Perfect for work because of the size. Put a new coil on the dripper, started with 1 Ohm. Good vape with VM4 :cool:
Ah, so sub-ohm in the works here in your journey!

LOL - just reading these comments is absolutely hilarious. Boys and their toys. I'm not complaining... Said in praise

final outcome (18650 battery in the Nemesis, wish I had a 18350 already for stealth purposes):

IMG-20140117-00114.jpg

that nemi and igo goes nicely together

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Whoo Hoo! Vape Mail just arrived from VM! Thanks so much! Got some interesting smelling juice and a kit for my old man!! So much excitement! I wasnt even this excited to take delivery of my Mac! :D 20140120_120112.jpeg

Great. Enjoy @Smokyg. Tell your old man to join the forum!
Thanks Matthee i will most definately! Dont know what to fill my tank with first :D Ill try and convince him to!

I cant wait for my iClear 30B tho! It took me quote some time pondering about the ProTank 3. But i decided on the iClear :D

@Smokyg, comgrats on your order!
What VM flavours did you get?

i seriously rekon me and steeping are not going to be friends , i want it all and i want it now . my generation !!

i seriously rekon me and steeping are not going to be friends , i want it all and i want it now . my generation !!
I know exactly how you feel man!! Filled up my gf, my dads 2 tanks and mine with all the new flavours... Huge mistake.. Lol! Sadly my other juices are all done for so i have no choice.. :(

Back