Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Enjoy your new gear @Gizmo and @SVS1000 !

You chaps are leaving me way behind ;-)
I need to catch up

cool dude. the normal spring is inside the tube incase you feel the magnets are yoo light. there is also small pin on the switch which locks the two parts dont loose it

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

disassemble the swith so you can familiarise your self with it. the top pin is adjustable from top and bottom

cool dude. the normal spring is inside the tube incase you feel the magnets are yoo light. there is also small pin on the switch which locks the two parts dont loose it

hmm...have not done the setup yet, just checking the switch action. How far do you unscrew this? It seems to go quite far...showing a gap to the tube.

Sandton-20140117-00110.jpg

ok, will do that before anything else...

what is this 'magnets' you guys keep talking about?

what does it do?

those nemmi switches works perfectly with 3 - 4 magnets i believe you only have to in them at the moment

i didnt get chance to drop of an additional magnet to CVS before you bought it .. if you in cape town i could give you one

Riaz
we use magnets with polar opposites facing each other instead of a spring .. it is said to last longer and give a smoother touch to the switch

its the replacement of the spring in the switch.

thats way too far

those nemmi switches works perfectly with 3 - 4 magnets i believe you only have to in them at the moment

i didnt get chance to drop of an additional magnet to CVS before you bought it .. if you in cape town i could give you one

Riaz
we use magnets with polar opposites facing each other instead of a spring .. it is said to last longer and give a smoother touch to the switch

If he is not interested in the extra magnet, could I please buy it from you? :oops:

what is this 'magnets' you guys keep talking about?

what does it do?
To add. From the Vapeking web site:
SMOKTECH MAGNETO TELESCOPIC MECHANICAL MOD
Smoktech Magneto Telescoping Mechanical Mod
This revolutionary mod uses a magnetic switch. This means instead of using springs, the Smok Magneto power is activated inside the switch by two magnets with opposing poles. This creates resistance to emulate a spring but without a spring to wear out or bind.

forgot about you ill see if i can drop one off by u aswel i do have 2left but going to be busy this weekend

To add. From the Vapeking web site:
SMOKTECH MAGNETO TELESCOPIC MECHANICAL MOD
Smoktech Magneto Telescoping Mechanical Mod
This revolutionary mod uses a magnetic switch. This means instead of using springs, the Smok Magneto power is activated inside the switch by two magnets with opposing poles. This creates resistance to emulate a spring but without a spring to wear out or bind.

its a good way to steal change aswell

just wave your mod like a magic wand over coins and off u go ...

duno how many time i picked up my mod only to find a 10c or 20c stuck to the bottom lol

so the magnets act as a spring for what/ to what exactly?

for the push button to make contact with the battery?

Back