Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

hmm, are the flavors muted? I ordered quite a few juices already, and afaik these were freshly prepared, but none needed steeping.

oupas juices that I vaped I vape out of the box

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

hmm, are the flavors muted? I ordered quite a few juices already, and afaik these were freshly prepared, but none needed steeping.
Not muted, the Litchi, and VM4 is great, slightly perfumey but vapable, havent vaped the Banana Cream yet, but the Peach Rooibos that i was eagerly waiting for has a strong chemical taste to it. Apparently the steeping will take care of that.

I realized lately that I am not for fruit liquids thru testing a few. Of the ones locally available I tried Liqua Berry, Liqua Citrus, VM Peach Rooibos, VM Berry. Reason: to me they all got a strong aftertaste, i can't tell if it is a "chemical" taste, it is just strange, artificial. The only fruity flavor that is different to me so far: Banana Cream from Oupa, which became an ADV.

I realized lately that I am not for fruit liquids thru testing a few. Of the ones locally available I tried Liqua Berry, Liqua Citrus, VM Peach Rooibos, VM Berry. Reason: to me they all got a strong aftertaste, i can't tell if it is a "chemical" taste, it is just strange, artificial. The only fruity flavor that is different to me so far: Banana Cream from Oupa, which became an ADV.
I havnt really vaped a lot of flavours, so i cant really comment, just tastes like its not supposed to be like that, had Mango from Vape King and was great, no chemical taste at all, my bud has almost all the other flavours from them and same, just good tasting flavour. I find this particular flavour gives a burning sensation in my throught.

Other than that i think VM would be my prefered supplier of juice :)

Edit: But i have to try everything else out there as well ;)

that is part of the excitement, i guess, to find the right flavors for yourself (!). I think everyone here would agree that it took some time, some more, some less. I am quite happy that I found a couple of ADV's already, after 3 months of vaping. I will still carry on trying different ones, even fruity. But making sure that I always have enough of the ADV's on hand. And order 10ml bottles for experimenting ;)

that is part of the excitement, i guess, to find the right flavors for yourself (!). I think everyone here would agree that it took some time, some more, some less. I am quite happy that I found a couple of ADV's already, after 3 months of vaping. I will still carry on trying different ones, even fruity. But making sure that I always have enough of the ADV's on hand. And order 10ml bottles for experimenting ;)
Very true! :) i havn't found a juice i can vape for more than half a day. Would love to get into RBA's as well, but they seem to be a bit expensive, and the whole point of vaping is being healthier and for the 2nd half i told her it will be cheaper... BIG MISTAKE!!

Me : "Can i get a iClear 30B and a eVic battery?"
Her : "No, we are supposed to save money"
Me : "Facepalm!"

haha, ill get wat i want tho. there are many ways to skin a cat ;)

What iv tried so far:
Top Q - Mango ( Not to bad but has a thick feeling while going down )
5 Pawns - Absolute Pin ( Awesome tasting juice but gets boring, kind of feels like i get immune to the taste, weird right? )
VM - Litchi ( Only had a few drags )
VM - Peach Rooibos ( Needs Steeping i guess )
VM - VM4 ( Fantastic taste, filling my tank with that tonight :D )

Give the Peach Rooibos a few days @Smokyg .... it should mellow out nicely. Many flavours in freshly made juices have a bit of a rough edge. Wish we could steep all our juices for a week or two before shipping o_O

Give the Peach Rooibos a few days @Smokyg .... it should mellow out nicely. Many flavours in freshly made juices have a bit of a rough edge. Wish we could steep all our juices for a week or two before shipping o_O
@Oupa , cool! Its in my cupboard steeping at the moment! I just filled up my tank with the VM4, its freakin amazing! I can literally not put my ecig down! Its a absolute winner! Hands down! It tastes on the T like Tennis biscuits dunked in strong sweet tee! Fantastic! :D :D ;)

Went to visit the Oupa today and now I have to clean tanks to get the new flavours going whoohooo

@Oupa thanks again dude you rock.

Glad you like the VM4... personally its one of my ADVs!

Glad you like the VM4... personally its one of my ADVs!
And now it's mine as well! Would love to know what VM1 to 3 is like.. ;) if they exist... Perhaps a strawberry delight??

Last edited:
hanks Silver1. I got VM4,peach2 rooibos and litchi! But they need serious steeping first!

Hi @Smokyg. Those are good flavours. Litchi is a winner for me. Am loving it!

Sounds like you are enjoying the flavour journey. Can get a tad expensive but overall i think its very enjoyable. Way more than smoking real cigarettes !!!

Hi @Smokyg. Those are good flavours. Litchi is a winner for me. Am loving it!

Sounds like you are enjoying the flavour journey. Can get a tad expensive but overall i think its very enjoyable. Way more than smoking real cigarettes !!!
Hi @Silver1, thanks, they are in my cupboard steeping at the moment, vaping VM4 and my 5pawns untill they are done.

Its been a awesome 2 weeks so far! That it is indeed! Lit up a Marlboro on sunday just for the fun of it, but i couldnt finish it.. :)

his labeling has improved!! - How was the packaging?

let us know how the "double" RY4 is, compared to the "single", pls

Ok, got some of this stuff a while ago, first chance to post it lol!

From VapeSA:
butane torch.jpg
Mini butane torch and butane fluid, loooooove this thing, torches ss mesh so easily hold it in one hand, lights by pressing the button, butane tank lasts me a very very long time. Also, when you're building stupid/weird coils like TriCroCoil it comes in very useful to torch the kanthal.

From Vapour Mountain:
20140120_103355.jpg
Peach^2 Rooibos! Must say, whoever came up with the name for this juice is a genius lol... Cos you can taste that peach isn't just a bit more, it's squared!

DIY Kit from Vapour Mountain! Thanks Benji... Just mixed up some 5ml Choc mint, wow, really enjoying it! Got a bit of a cold, so not going to test anymore. Will vape the Menthol till I can taste 100% again :D Flavours I got was chocolate, mint, caramel, vanilla, mango and litchi..

IMG_00001249.jpg

make some testers

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

And another package from Vapour Mountain:
VM liquids.jpg Looooots of flavour concentrates and a packet of protank 3 coils.

@Nooby , yup, I cant wait to do some new mixes, love trying new delicious flavours!

Thanks yet again & again to CVS for the beautiful kayfun! It Vapes beautifully & tastes awesome :D

Now I really know what the term "steam train" means :eek:

IMG_00001258.jpg

Last edited:
Back