Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I have to "spog" Got this last night, my other half got it from VapeKing...

Starter Pack
2 PCS Batteries 1100mah
2 PCS Empty complete CE4 V3 Clearomizers -2.4ohms
USB Wall Charger with EU pin plug
1 USB Rapid Charger for E-Cigarette Batteries
1 Vape King Wallet / Carry Case
and
EGO-C TWIST 1100MAH Variable Voltage Battery
TopQ 12mg Coffee
TopQ 12mg Pepper Menthol
Great. You are geared for action. Tell us how they vape. And do please review the juices in this thread: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/index.php?threads/topq.556/

I will try to do a review, not good with these kinda things. But will do my best...
Not to worry, I am the same, but just a line or two is fine. Just so we can build up on specific juices so that potential buyers can get a sense from as many impressions as possible. We leave the in depth reviews to the peeps that are good at it, like @Silver1 and @CraftyZA and others.

so i descided that it was time for some vape shopping ... 20140203_211643.jpg

the kayfun is about to get the supplied 5 wrap silica coil replaced with a dual "rowan" special .. watch for that post just now ..

the rocket on the right was from @Gizmo to try out when i first got to joburg ..it was an amazing jump from clearomisers ..

looking forward to doing a few reviews of the juices i have in my grubby mits

thanks @Gizmo & @Stroodlepuff for putting up with me ..

OK review time... just arrived is the Pro-Tank II Mini and iTaste SVD and some juice...

The courier was a bit late and only arrived at about 13:30 so I was amped to start puffing... checked the SVD... awesome looking... epic fail! I should have ordered batteries for it... ahhhh no problem they sent me a eGo C Twist battery as well... Oooo some new juices... mango looks kewl let's try that... I should have read the instructions because you need to insert a coil... so the result was mango juice all over the place! The Pro-Tank Mini wasn't leaking... the brain surgeon that filled the tank didn't fit a coil... epic fail... half a bog roll later and the desk and e-ciggie is clean and we try again...

Very nice! Happy with my purchase. :)

Another epic fail for me as well... I realise I should have ordered a battery charger as well! OK off to the web site to order a charger, some batteries and and spare coils.

Newbies should not be allowed to order stuff by themselves! :oops:

Attachments

• Vape 001.JPG
    Vape 001.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 49
OK review time... just arrived is the Pro-Tank II Mini and iTaste SVD and some juice...

The courier was a bit late and only arrived at about 13:30 so I was amped to start puffing... checked the SVD... awesome looking... epic fail! I should have ordered batteries for it... ahhhh no problem they sent me a eGo C Twist battery as well... Oooo some new juices... mango looks kewl let's try that... I should have read the instructions because you need to insert a coil... so the result was mango juice all over the place! The Pro-Tank Mini wasn't leaking... the brain surgeon that filled the tank didn't fit a coil... epic fail... half a bog roll later and the desk and e-ciggie is clean and we try again...

Very nice! Happy with my purchase. :)

Another epic fail for me as well... I realise I should have ordered a battery charger as well! OK off to the web site to order a charger, some batteries and and spare coils.

Newbies should not be allowed to order stuff by themselves! :oops:

Also remember to get a charger for the batteries :)

Vapemail!

Just got my order from @drew at Valleyvapours:

2014-02-05 14.56.30.jpg

2014-02-05 14.56.50.jpg
2014-02-05 14.56.59.jpg
Going to be doing some mad mixing in my lab tonight:

- Peanutbutter Champagne Surprise
- Tobacco Gummybear Delight
- Strawberry & Creme Chocolate Candyfloss Extravaganza

Also got me some empty bottles to start mixing in. Will blend tonight and then start the week long steeping process. Will take a while before I have any results.

Seems I am the first to get anything from Valley Vapours, so let me give some quick feedback on the experience.

Store: The webstore works well, and I received continous updates about the status of my order
Packaging: - Goods were well packaged, and the box arrived in good shape. This was also a delicious smelling package! The actual bottles are the squishy HDPE plastic ones, same that Oupa uses. Much prefer these to the DK solid and unsquishy ones.
Courier: First delivery from collivery and they kick ass bigtime! Got continuous emails about the package, from when it was collected, to when it was expected, and I seemed to get live tracking results along the way, if I watched on their site. This is much better than Fastway, who take forever to update, and then get lost half the time.

Overall, a solid performance for Valleyvapours, but its going to take a while for me to get the forum feedback on the actual flavours

I'm almost ashamed to admit it but I got some Vape Mail Today and it is a lot of stuff I probably shouldn't have bought
Amongst this was my order for Five Pawns from Vape King
Sadly there was a mixup with the one flavor I was looking forward to most and a duplicate Absolute Pin was included instead

Gave them a quick call though and everything is sorted. I'll keep the duplicate if I like it or I can return for an exchange

In contrast to the earlier thread I had no issues ordering from them and would recommend their store to anyone

Will post thoughts on Liquids and Tanks later on when I've tried everything out

I'm almost ashamed to admit it but I got some Vape Mail Today and it is a lot of stuff I probably shouldn't have bought
Sadly there was a mixup with the one flavor I was looking forward to most and a duplicate Absolute Pin was included instead

Gave them a quick call though and everything is sorted. I'll keep the duplicate if I like it or I can return for an exchange

In contrast to the earlier thread I had no issues ordering from them and would recommend their store to anyone

Dude! The Absolute Pin is a Absolute Freaken Awesome! Finished my bottle last night! LOTS and LOTS of sad faces!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Im sure you will enjoy it! If not, you know my forum name!

Hi Xero :)

So you're the bid or buy order man :p Nice to meet you, I am not sure how I made this mistake was definitely me though so unfortunately no one else to blame here :) Have packed your second order and its waiting for the couriers to collect. I must not have been looking properly when I grabbed it.

Looking forward to your reviews.

Vape Mail. Its going to be a good weekend, I do however forecast the weather in KZN to be partialy cloudy to cloudy for the next few days as I will be bellowing plumes of thick vapour from the new Kayfun 3.1 ES from Vape King.
WP_20140206_00220140206123146.jpg
And I also want to mention @Derick for selling me this ZMax V5 at a steal, I actually feel like I literally stole it. It came in a nice gift bag, nice personal touch SkyBlue. Very happy with my new vaping toys.WP_20140206_00320140206123459.jpg

Last edited:
so normally when i order stuff i wait till it gets to the local post office around the corner from work, then i collect it there.

with all the ranting and raving about the kayfun/ russian 91%, my parcel arrived at the hub yesterday, and today i just couldnt hold myself (sort of the same feeling we got when we opened this thread: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/index.php?threads/testing-spoiler-button.830/ )

so off to the hub i went, and collected this bad boy:

so now im jieking even more to try it out but im forcing not to. i know i need to scrub it out properly before using.

so tonight im having me some russian delight :)

any other tips/ tricks you guys have for me?

Attachments

• in box.jpg
    in box.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 20
  • clear tank.jpg
    clear tank.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 26
  • layed out.jpg
    layed out.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 25
  • on SVD.jpg
    on SVD.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 27
My pleasure man - I loved my zmax, but the reo has taken its place, so really could not justify keeping it around anymore, but I know it is in good hands and I hope it gives you hours and hours of vaping joy :)

Vape Mail. Its going to be a good weekend, I do however forecast the weather in KZN to be partialy cloudy to cloudy for the next few days as I will be bellowing plumes of thick vapour from the new Kayfun 3.1 ES.
View attachment 1139
And I also want to mention @Derick for selling me this ZMax V5 at a steal, I actually feel like I literally stole it. It came in a nice gift bag, nice personal touch SkuBlue. Very happy with my new vaping toys.View attachment 1140
Looks good. Enjoy. And tell us about the vape, and the coiling and....

so normally when i order stuff i wait till it gets to the local post office around the corner from work, then i collect it there.

with all the ranting and raving about the kayfun/ russian 91%, my parcel arrived at the hub yesterday, and today i just couldnt hold myself (sort of the same feeling we got when we opened this thread: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/index.php?threads/testing-spoiler-button.830/ )

so off to the hub i went, and collected this bad boy:

so now im jieking even more to try it out but im forcing not to. i know i need to scrub it out properly before using.

so tonight im having me some russian delight :)

any other tips/ tricks you guys have for me?
Great atty that. Gives great flavour. Good with cotton for me. Make sure you tighten the fill screw properly.

I think I may have found my solution to battery's lasting...

Boom 006.JPG

I think the one on the right (iTaste SVD) may last a days fishing! :p

Will do @Matthee, going to see @RevnLucky7 over the weekend so I will be picking up some valuable tips on the Kayfun coil setups. Knowing him, I will probably be ordering a new mech mod over the weekend too.

guys, i have to say this, the russian 91% is a freaking awesome device!!!

i think im set with vape gear.................................................................................................................................................

for now

(i do however smell a mech mod coming in the future) but for now, im happy.

i am smiling like a kid in a candy store ...

cos : -----> I GOT VAPE MAIL 20140207_091937.jpg20140207_094447.jpg

Thanks @Oupa

I am sooo happy i could screeeam , dunno if any work is gonna get done , too busy staring at these bottles and sniffing the lids !!

i am soo gonna abuse my microwave when i get home !!

Can anybody spot the ????

Back