Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

i am smiling like a kid in a candy store ...

cos : -----> I GOT VAPE MAIL View attachment 1164View attachment 1165

Thanks @Oupa

I am sooo happy i could screeeam , dunno if any work is gonna get done , too busy staring at these bottles and sniffing the lids !!

i am soo gonna abuse my microwave when i get home !!

Can anybody spot the ????

Enjoy it Rowan - that's an amazing collection - we expect a full report back ;-)

Good to see @Oupa is back

Can we get a full review on the 5 pawns and iClear 16 please

Hi BhavZ - check out the 5Pawns thread in the Eliquid reviews section. There are quite a lot of reviews there already.

My personal vape mail I got last night. Got some other vape mail as-well, but will let you guys know when I can.

Its 5Pawn Gambit
and
an iClear16

Enjoy it Annemarie!!!!
Let us know how it compares to your previous vaping gear and juice

Firstly from Sky Blue Vaping - Sigelei Zmax Mini kit.
Not to sure on that orange tank :eek: but my wife thinks it rocks.
2014-02-07 20.38.19.jpg
Also got some kanthal 28g and 32g

Then from Vape King - Ithaka, Kayfun 3.1 ES and TopQ juice.
2014-02-07 20.38.40.jpg 2014-02-07 19.41.07.jpg

And lastly some juice from Lekka Vapors.:D

Vape Birthday mail :)

Iclear 30s coils for the VTR and a Kayfun with a Nemesis with some 5 Pawns

U-Can for me and new MVP for the wife.

qyjanagy.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

@Tornalca what was the landed cost for the MVP

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

When I got it the rand was a bit stronger. With import duties not being that much on the whole package. About R480

U-Can for me and new MVP for the wife.

qyjanagy.jpg

You must please review that U-Can for us after some use. Have heard so many bad and good things about it.

What is the primary purpose of the Ucan?

Is it to be able to carry liquid around with you when you travel ?

Why is it better than just a normal plastic bottle with one of those needle type nozzles?

Its specifically for drippers if I am not mistaken? It also holds quite a bit of liquid I believe. ..last time I saw one was when I first started vaping so I cant remember 100%

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

What is the primary purpose of the Ucan?

Is it to be able to carry liquid around with you when you travel ?

Why is it better than just a normal plastic bottle with one of those needle type nozzles?

It's for dispensing the right amount of liquid into your dripper. You press the button and it releases about 15-20 drops in one go. It also seals tight so you can carry it in your pocket/on your key chain. It's indicated as 10ml.

I have had my u-can for a while now, its a nifty little can. It holds about 10ml of juice and is air tight. With that said if you pump it too much in one go the pressure forces a little juice out the back. the juice tends to stay quite fresh in the u-can for quite some time and I tend to use the u-can for when I blend 2 or more juices together. I have never used it for dripping but the Rev Tank (from Vape Mob) has a very narrow opening for topping up so I use the u-can for that.

Ok thanks, sounds quite nifty.

Can you set how much liquid comes out with each button press? Or is that standard and can't be changed?

Also, can you open it and clean it?

Ok thanks, sounds quite nifty.

Can you set how much liquid comes out with each button press? Or is that standard and can't be changed?

Also, can you open it and clean it?

Its a set amount. The tank has 3 parts all washable. I'll play around with it and give you an update.

asyjejy4.jpg

Last edited:
Super, thanks. Was just curious

Back