Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

ditto for the ones I got but I found something "off" with all the juices - a strange flavour that tastes a bit like alchohol.
Did you let them steep umzungu ? They need a caps off, shake, caps on steep for at least a week from what i've heard.

Been steeping caps off as we speak - want to see if it improves.

My Reo Grand went through customs in JHB this morning! Order placed just 6 days ago. Now the wait for it to get to Cape Town :(

My Reo Grand went through customs in JHB this morning! Order placed just 6 days ago. Now the wait for it to get to Cape Town :(

woohoo - Congrats Benji - you will not regret this! What colour did you get?

Must say, I have passed on the samples you sent me to @Tom. I really didn't like them. Bit perfumey for me. Atleast now I know before spending money to get some. Thanks @umzungu .
same, but tastes are different, the one you got was not in the samples anyway....looking fwd to a review @Zodiac

Congrats Oupa
Hope you enjoy!

Ooh, yum Umzungu, i love Dragons Fire and Huntsman. Heavenly Army is good, but i personally don't see the hype of Legend, maybe doesn't gel with my pallet. Which PG/VG ratio's did you choose ?

Ooh, yum Umzungu, i love Dragons Fire and Huntsman. Heavenly Army is good, but i personally don't see the hype of Legend, maybe doesn't gel with my pallet. Which PG/VG ratio's did you choose ?
All were 70/30!

do you prefer higher pg juices umzungu? I have found that 60 to 80vg is where I like heathers juice

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

do you prefer higher pg juices umzungu? I have found that 60 to 80vg is where I like heathers juice

Not a big fan of throat hit but like flavour hence higher pg - also prefer the thinner juices - a hangover from my ego days when the thicker juices used to just clog the works.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got some sexy vaping action

tepy3yzy.jpg

yradasur.jpg

nice one @Gizmo ! it is really fun to mess around with new gear, hey? :D

beautiful congrats dude

This is what happens when you go visit at VapeKing

Back