Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

yes working perfectly on the svd

just checked it now again, ohms reading at 1.2

Congrats on your first working coil, @Riaz, not that I can see it on the photo! How's the vape compared to your other attys?

Congrats on your first working coil, @Riaz, not that I can see it on the photo! How's the vape compared to your other attys?

thanks Matthee. ill see if i can take better pics and post it up

as for comparison, it vapes really well but i think my expectations were abit too high, and i blame Sharief for this LOL

he gave me a shot on his igol and man oh man was it good.

but ill keep fiddling around, im sure i can get it close to how he had it.

how do i get the ohms higher? like maybe to the 1.5/ 1.8 mark?

thanks Matthee. ill see if i can take better pics and post it up

as for comparison, it vapes really well but i think my expectations were abit too high, and i blame Sharief for this LOL

he gave me a shot on his igol and man oh man was it good.

but ill keep fiddling around, im sure i can get it close to how he had it.

how do i get the ohms higher? like maybe to the 1.5/ 1.8 mark?
More wraps. Attachment info will give you an idea.

Attachments

• Coils - Sheet1.pdf
    60.5 KB · Views: 20
More wraps, longer wire

Says the man who hasn't wrapped his own coil yet ;-)

oh i forgot to add to my post that i soon realised that 18mg of nicotine is WAY to high when using the igol.

i dropped down to 9mg but its still very strong on the chest.

maybe i need to drop lower?

oh i forgot to add to my post that i soon realised that 18mg of nicotine is WAY to high when using the igol.

i dropped down to 9mg but its still very strong on the chest.

maybe i need to drop lower?
See how it goes with higher resistance/ohms first maybe.

hello you russian beauty!
qedyha5e.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Ok, been meaning to do this since Christmas day, but other things got in the way

So when @Matthee went to the US last year, Melinda conspired behind my back and arranged with Matthee to bring back a Reo for me!

He guided her carefully as to what to get, which spares etc. etc. and then Matthee even threw in 2 AW IMR's and a coil Jig! And on top of that he pre-made and wicked a coil for me, so all I had to do when I got it was to juice up and vape :)

So firstly thank you Andre - it is truly appreciated, not just the pressies you threw in, but also for going through the time and trouble to help Melinda with this. I am very grateful.

As to the Reo, at first I didn't quite get what the fuss was about - and then I charged the battery (heh)

Pretty amazing I must say, especially after I went back to my mini PT2 and was disgusted how I could have been happy with so little vapour and flavour :)

Anyway on to the pics

Black , My favourite colour
Myreo1.png

Whole cartload of Spares

Myreo2.png

Awesome Coil Jig
Myreo3.png

And of course, Two of these sweet Babies
Myreo4.png

Nice Derick. Now let's see that coil :)

I tried to take a pic of it, but, my camera lens is not really made for close ups

This is as close I can get and then you already see the focus is losing it

coil.png

Great hey. Works like a bomb. Just want to try a dual coil

One thing though, I can't vape Liqua with it - too much PG for me, burns me all the way down to the base of my lungs - heh, but my fav mix has always been 50/50 - perhaps I should give those 5 pawns a try... hmmm

One thing though, I can't vape Liqua with it - too much PG for me, burns me all the way down to the base of my lungs - heh, but my fav mix has always been 50/50 - perhaps I should give those 5 pawns a try... hmmm

Perhaps you should :p

heh yeh - we're broke - cat vet fees 8k, Kyle new School expenses 7.5k - done and done and broke

@Derick, congrats on your new vape. That is fantastic. Wish you many litres of vaping pleasure ;-)

@Matthee and @Melinda, so amazing what you did for Derick. You guys deserve medals.

I assume the whole thing was a big surprise?

Derick, the 5Pawns are really high quality juices - even on my Protanks I can taste their quality compared to the other juices I've tried so far. Would love to experience them on a well set up REO. Maybe we should get together some time ;-)

Back