Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Stroodle, Gizmo,

How is the Absolute Pin??

Been eyeing it......... :rolleyes:

Gambit. My all time fav. I like Bowdens Mate too.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Absolute Pin is not for everyone. You're going to love it or hate it. It's extremely complex and I'm a huge fan.

Absolute pin is also quite nice just a tad absinthy :)

Absolute pin is also quite nice just a tad absinthy :)
then its not for me...don't like liquorice like flavours at all (Ouzo, Absinth...), but the Gambit is tempting.

Thanks guys ;)

I think I will have to try the Pin, do a review etc. The Grandmaster sounds yummy as well.....

Grandmaster lacked a bit of the peanut butter for me. I like it, I just wish there was more PEANUT.

My iThaka mouthpiece for drip tips arrived today and my GG is now complete!

Nice looking mods dude. Are those the only 3 you have left?

I have the polsihed king mod as well that's looking for a new home. But these are the 3 out of the former 5 that I will be carrying into 2014. I can't imagine a vape getting better and beyond this anytime soon so I don't see myself purchasing anything this year. If I really must, maybe another Ithaka to replace the Kayfun and then that will be it.

What's the difference between the king mod and the chi you. They look identical except the king mod is gold?

The king isn't gold. Main noticeable difference are the rings. Otherwise it's the same. It has a tube, a button and a connector. Like most mods. :p

How much are you looking for it?

gizmo you come right with your gg?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Nah didnt buy the new topcap. You want to buy it :p

pm me a price

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Grandmaster lacked a bit of the peanut butter for me. I like it, I just wish there was more PEANUT.

My iThaka mouthpiece for drip tips arrived today and my GG is now complete!

I'm drooling over that center piece!! Ideally I would like to have it two tone.

About the peanut. I can never put my mouth on a peanut vape again. Ever! Dekang ruined this for me for ever. I just threw away 2 near full bottles of dekang peanut butter that came from my brother's stash.

About the peanut. I can never put my mouth on a peanut vape again. Ever! Dekang ruined this for me for ever. I just threw away 2 near full bottles of dekang peanut butter that came from my brother's stash.

I think my next one is brass.

Funny you could have sent it to me.
I love Dekang Peanut Butter. It's the closet flavor I ever had.

Yeah, retrieve them quickly, Crafty. Thinking about starting a taste box as suggested by Tom.

Back