Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Got an iClear 30S and some kanthal from SkyBlueVaping, awesome service as always. Nice little card on the package, the personal touches are always great :)

Also got an Igo-L dripper from VapeSA and I just have to say wow! The flavour and vapour is brilliant! The coil it came with was pretty crappy but after rebuilding it the performance is amazing. I finally get why you guys like RDA's so much :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
show us your coil on the IGO pls, want to see the diff to my setup

show us your coil on the IGO pls, want to see the diff to my setup

Not my neatest build but was in a hurry to try it out, works great though. (32G Kanthal, 1.8ohms)

hyta7e6a.jpg

tera3eja.jpg

ok, seems to work :)
i did a microcoil on it, very happy with it...have not used a tank for more then a week

I'll get some cotton later this week and give it a go, do you change the cotton when changing juice? Could you post a pic of your build for reference please?

here is a .3ohm build on the igol
emyvebep.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

that was wrapped around a 1.5mm bit

I'll get some cotton later this week and give it a go, do you change the cotton when changing juice? Could you post a pic of your build for reference please?
JB, some change, some do not - depends if you mind the period where you will get a mingling of juices. I like the video below for building micro coils with cotton for it shows tightening up the coil with pliers. I do not flame the wire beforehand. You also don't need the jig, a C clamp and 1.5mm drill bit works perfectly:

Thanks Matthee, will give it a go later this week and post a pic with some feedback.

look what I got today. saw this laying at a friends place and was perfect for my vape gear
vepusysa.jpg
je7umunu.jpg

look what i got from VapeSA

thanks
for the Kayfun clone and speedy service ordered at 230 pm yesterday, recieved it this morning at 7am
looks sweeet on the nemi
20131231_080218.jpg

hows the quality? is it a 1:1 clone? does airflow control work?

yip and that one suppose to have airflow control

havnt played with the air flow controll yet

i have noticed you could turn it into a hybrid if u screw off the base i got it 5 min before i had to leave for work build it quickly 10 wrap 30G not sure of the ohms yet will play when i get home

nice one bro enjoy it

Ring on doorbell yesterday at precisely 8am.
Who could it be? Ah yes, Fastway with my VapourMountain order. Lovely!

VapourMountain VapeMail 480by640.jpg

From left to right
- some empty bottles and dropper bottles - i love those glass dropper bottles!
- Standard Vaping kit with 6 flavour concentrates - can't wait to try out the Orange flavour
- some ready made juices on the right. Bigger bottles at the back with flavours I loved from last time (Litchi & Peach Rooibos). In the front are a few new 10ml sample juices I have not tried yet.

Once again, all packaged perfectly with no spills.

Took just under a week to get here from the time I placed the order but that's because its Cape Town to JHB and its the December Xmas period. Not bad though.

Thanks @Oupa, you've given me lots to keep me busy with over the next week or two ;-)

Reviews will follow in time...

Ring on doorbell yesterday at precisely 8am.
Who could it be? Ah yes, Fastway with my VapourMountain order. Lovely!

View attachment 598

From left to right
- some empty bottles and dropper bottles - i love those glass dropper bottles!
- Standard Vaping kit with 6 flavour concentrates - can't wait to try out the Orange flavour
- some ready made juices on the right. Bigger bottles at the back with flavours I loved from last time (Litchi & Peach Rooibos). In the front are a few new 10ml sample juices I have not tried yet.

Once again, all packaged perfectly with no spills.

Took just under a week to get here from the time I placed the order but that's because its Cape Town to JHB and its the December Xmas period. Not bad though.

Thanks @Oupa, you've given me lots to keep me busy with over the next week or two ;-)

Reviews will follow in time...

Wow that is some serious stash.. enjoy

Two sample packs from HHV just in time for the new year.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388478944337.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388478944337.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 24
Back