Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I have also wanted to know where do you get different drip tips from

How did you get a brass RMB2?
You can either sand it down yourself or order it that way direct from Reosmods. Not on the website but pm Rob on ECF.

Instructions on ECF on how to sand it down too.

I have also wanted to know where do you get different drip tips from

All over - when I still got stuff from fasttech I threw in a whole bunch for fun!

LOL I didnt realize it takes standard size drip tips. How stupid do you get

Not exctly vape MAIL but still. Picked the SVD and eVic up from Nighfearz this morning, thanks bud:

SVD and eVics.JPG

Also got various other goodies:
- aclear
- iclear 16
- protank 2
- iatty rba
- 9 batteries (lol)
- battery charger

Quite keen on the SVD since it goes up to 15W while the eVic's only go up to 11W. More power is always good, right? right? lol.

And wow doesn't that SVD and rocket combo look sexy?

Congrats bro nice gear

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Not exctly vape MAIL but still. Picked the SVD and eVic up from Nighfearz this morning, thanks bud:

View attachment 557

Also got various other goodies:
- aclear
- iclear 16
- protank 2
- iatty rba
- 9 batteries (lol)
- battery charger

Quite keen on the SVD since it goes up to 15W while the eVic's only go up to 11W. More power is always good, right? right? lol.

And wow doesn't that SVD and rocket combo look sexy?
Nice one!! I will give the other iatty thingy to my brother then he can bring it to you. Nice for spare parts.
It us a bit more advanced to set up than the rsst seeing as it is not isolated around the mesh port, or the bottom.

Picked these up yesterday. forgot to take packaging pic
New toys.jpg

Ordering some DIY juice and now I have to decide on a mod and a RBA..........

Thanks yet once again to CVS for hooking me up with the Pulse RBA... it Vapes very nice, taste is very good :D and it looks awesome!IMG_00001174.jpg

Wow that's great, where did you get your SS rope from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that's great, where did you get your SS rope from?

A place called Nautical Steel in Paarden Eilaand, Cape Town. However I have read that they no longer sell 1 meter lengths., only 10 meters or more. Think its about R10 a meter

Got my first overseas juice today....but what a mission at International Mail Hub. 2 counters, a long queue and sligthly unorganized there. Anyway, I was 4th in the queue and after 2 hours I was out of there. With my parcel, and R200 less for VAT :(
So, here we go:
60ml El Toro Cigarillo
10ml El Toro Cigar de Paris
10ml Reserve
and a 10ml Xmas present Forest Fruits :)

Sandton-20131223-00099.jpg

Nice tom. I personally don't like their liquids, but maybe you will let us know :)

Great stuff Tom. Full marks for dedication - going to the International Mail Hub!
I hope you like them and please do send through the reviews!

Thanks CVS for the heat insulated drip tip..looks complete with the Pulse RBA

IMG_00001196.jpg

vermilion river landed @Zodiac will do some reviews on this juices.
ky4
kentucky premium blend
honeywood tobacco
maplewood tobacco

ehuquse7.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Got an iClear 30S and some kanthal from SkyBlueVaping, awesome service as always. Nice little card on the package, the personal touches are always great :)

Also got an Igo-L dripper from VapeSA and I just have to say wow! The flavour and vapour is brilliant! The coil it came with was pretty crappy but after rebuilding it the performance is amazing. I finally get why you guys like RDA's so much :)

Back