Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I have a problem with my SVD just randomly shutting off for no reason. Anyone else had this?

Swap the battery out and see if it still does that - most electronic mods have some sort of short circuit protection and that might be what you are experiencing

Sometimes ir could be a faulty battery

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

I had that exact same problem a while back and it was a faulty ultrafire battery

Yep same happened to me with one of my older AW 18650's , SVD would just turn off randomly. Battery would charge fine but everytime i used it in the SVD it would turn off.

I also had the same issue. Mine was resolved by turning the plastic of the fire button clockwise.

Sneak peak! Revn lucky flew down to cape town today and I just collected my gear
4anymyze.jpg

Talk about world class service .. classfieds sale and the seller flys down... njoy the premium gear

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Still need to setup and give it a nice clean even tho it is clean lol
ydynumy4.jpg

So I cleaned it up nicely and rebuilt with cotton micro coil and its very good vape. However I think I would prefer my vape at around .8ohms. This is a 1.5 ohm build. This is how it stands now and im loving it. Filled with fusion vapors orangezilla
venute2u.jpg

So I cleaned it up nicely and rebuilt with cotton micro coil and its very good vape. However I think I would prefer my vape at around .8ohms. This is a 1.5 ohm build. This is how it stands now and im loving it. Filled with fusion vapors orangezilla
venute2u.jpg

How does it compare to clones of a similar caliber?

I build quality is a million years ahead. I allways read guys talking about threads that thread like butter this os one of them. The button is perfect the feel is sturdy. I owned the rocket previously which I dont think comes close to the kayfun. I actually would like to get me a kayfun lite now lol. But in the end they serve the same purpose and clones does the job well. I never had any issues with any of the cheaper mods besides kts where the 510 threads stripped. As a vapeaddict I think its worth the money

Thanks for sharing and super pics. Enjoy

venute2u.jpg

Beautiful! Enjoy.

No problem bro. Now show us the actual stuff lol

Yay!

Delivery from Skyblue came today! So quick too! :D Also got a delivery from Vapour Mountain yesterday and some very personalised service from CVS.

Loving this forum!uploadfromtaptalk1387354844127.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Enjoy it
- if you don't mind me asking, what did you order from Vapour Mountain?

Enjoy it
- if you don't mind me asking, what did you order from Vapour Mountain?

Sure!

30ml each of Banana Cream, Vanilla Custard and VM4, all 50/50 and 18mg
30ml each of Litchi, Passion Peach and Vanilla Pear, all 50/50 and 12mg

Letting them steep a bit before I post my opinions

Thanks Rawram.

Am keen to hear what you think of Passion Peach and Vanilla Pear. Haven't tried those.

Why are some on a lower nic? Just curious.

Thanks Rawram.

Am keen to hear what you think of Passion Peach and Vanilla Pear. Haven't tried those.

Why are some on a lower nic? Just curious.

No problemo!

I'm actually trying to hold out till my mech and drippers get here from Slowtech before I post a review. Let's see how long that lasts - I have no patience. Should be here in the first week of January...

I'm trying to monitor my nic intake and how this affects vape satisfaction... So far I know that 18mg is too high for me...

So far, I am a bit confused about my preferred nic strength.

My Twisp liquids are 18mg - at least that's what their head office confirmed to me. (its marked as 0.9mg per drop) - but they said its 20 drops per ml. So 18mg per ml.

Most of the other liquids I've vaped are generally 18mg. (on my protanks)

I find the protank 18mg gets a bit much if I vape it continuously.
But the Twisp, I can vape all the time and no problem.

So either its the Twisp device that's not delivering enough nicotine or their liquids are a bit lower.

In the Protanks with other juices, I think I could go down a bit. I must try this.

Back