Attachments

• IMG-20131210-00304.jpg
    IMG-20131210-00304.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 10
Vape mail .. pulse genni and some lekka vapes cin of a peach
yhahygyb.jpg

Thanks cvs..

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

How is the liquid? We thinking of stocking it.

Just had a couple pf drags of the cin of a peach. Cinnomon is very powerfull with a hint of peach. Personaly o dnt care for cin much flavour is strong tho on the pulse atty ... will give a better review tomorrow once i charge up my batteries .. forgot my charger at work .. had a taste of pinapple at cvs earlier today once again good flavour .. and th nice vape .. bt cant realy say as i only had 2 puffs

That said will def buy at least another bottle ( diff flav) and give it a go

Zmax V3 with a Protank 1uploadfromtaptalk1386916814484.jpg

Now if I can only figure out how to shut it off :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Slim and trim with the mini tank. I always found the mini better than its big brother. What is your experience?
I like it. The draw is just a little tight. But I have the same issue on the the larger protanks. I like a fairly loose draw. Not as loose as my nimbus, but a little more than this. The Ithaka with airflow control wide open is the perfect draw.
Flavour is intense at the moment.

Shut-off is the first menu option

So click 3 times to get menu on, then wait a sec for the first item to be selected, then press button to change from ON to OFF

to Switch back on it is 5 times click

Ok so the out on/off is the power - I thought as much just wasn't sure and didn't want to give false info :)

Thanks guys!

Turns out there's no 'off' without removing the battery... There is an option to shut off the output, but the device itself is still running. Weird. Vapes beautifully though!

For the all day vape svd in 18650 and 8 ml vivi

sent from my EviC 2.0

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386971089945.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386971089945.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 8
Great tank size. How long does 8ml last you on that?

How does those tanks vape

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Back