Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

You chaps are making me envious with all that gear.

If there was an "Incredible Connection" of vaping around the corner, I would get in my car now and go buy some stuff now.

Only problem is, this hobby requires lots of looking, ogling and then lots of patience...

The forum makes it so tough ;-) Only kidding - its all part of the fun

Just picked up a SVD from VapeKing, absolutely loving it with the RSST on top. Kinda looks like a Doctor Who sonic screwdriver :)

beje3emy.jpg

Just picked up a SVD from VapeKing, absolutely loving it with the RSST on top. Kinda looks like a Doctor Who sonic screwdriver :)

beje3emy.jpg
Congrats, does look futuristic. But you should not be feeding us straight lines like "sonic screwdriver" with that picture:D.

Hi Folks,

Been a little quite past few days - been busy finalising things before December shut down.

I have had some time to organise some new vape kit though :) It's all about priorities....

My RSST (plus iClear 16 and SS Mesh) arrived from Sky Blue. As usual, exceptional packaging, and full marks for sending me the Lego kit this time around!

IMG_0135.JPG
Great sticker on the box, showing love for the forum:
IMG_0140.JPG
And then I went past Gizmo & Stroodle on Saturday (Thanks guys for letting me visit after hours)

IMG_0141.JPG

So I am now all kitted up for December holidays - coastal vaping going down in style soon. I am parking the RSST and serious coil building for my holiday. I am loving the VTR for daily carry. My SVD is my TV vaping device and awkward to carry about, but the VTR with the iClear 30 is compact enough to pop in the side pouch of my bag.

I have done my best to raid available supplies from Gauteng dealers - sorry if there isn't anything left my fellow vapers o_O

Well, with all that wonderful gear and juices you're are on your way to earning the title of Grandmaster Puff. Congrats. Enjoy.

Enjoy the gear! Let us know what combo vapes best

20131211_101506_resize.jpg
Got from skyblue:
- SS mesh 400 and 500
- Kanthal wire 28/30/32 gauge
- Free water bottle (score!)

Got from eciggies:
- DIY e-liquid drag-on concentrates RY4 and Red Power

Haha, yeah, me too!
Skyblue is awesome with the fancy packaging, drawstring bags, bows on the main bag, smileys on the wire spools, free gifts!
Just waiting on one last package today. Silica wick along with an ERA RDA mini dripper and Rocket from VapeKing.

Thanks for the welcome Matthee!
I'm planning to rebuild a few protank coils for my PT2, try out a few variations, silica wicks, SS mesh, cotton, etc.
And then of course the Rocket and mini dripping ERA RDA! Exciting!

Thanks for the welcome Matthee!
I'm planning to rebuild a few protank coils for my PT2, try out a few variations, silica wicks, SS mesh, cotton, etc.
And then of course the Rocket and mini dripping ERA RDA! Exciting!
Wow and wow, you are set for a lot of fun. Enjoy. What worked well for me for building micro coils was a C clamp (does not need to be so big, but is what I had) and 1.5mm drill bit:
abBt6lc.jpg

PqvHKAC.jpg

enybehu6.jpg

Woohoo!

Thanks SkyBlue Vaping! You guys really know how to package goods and get them to excited vapers in no time :D

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

iClear 30s! Good juice. Best Dual Coil atty in my opnion.

Congrats, but what is all that as @Riaz has reminded us?

My bad, was too excited to post the pic that I didn't include the normal "breakdown of what arrived".

It's an iClear 30s, Lanyard for my iTaste VV, empty PET plastic bottle with a needle cape for my DIY juice and a cool water bottle that says "Vapur" on it :)

iClear 30s! Good juice. Best Dual Coil atty in my opnion.

I'm hoping I agree with you after I use this baby :) How long does one really have to give the wicks time to absorb juice the first time around? I've seen cases where guys have left it for a couple of hours :eek: My restraint will neeeeeever be able to last that long haha!

I've had mine soaking up juice for all of 15mins and if you ask me the wicks look wet enough. But then again I'm not sure how objective my opinion is right about now ;)

My bad, was too excited to post the pic that I didn't include the normal "breakdown of what arrived".

It's an iClear 30s, Lanyard for my iTaste VV, empty PET plastic bottle with a needle cape for my DIY juice and a cool water bottle that says "Vapur" on it :)
No worries, thanks @Space_Cowboy. Was wondering about that black thingie (lanyard). Enjoy, thus far I have only heard good things about the iClear 30s. Let us know how you find it.

I'm hoping I agree with you after I use this baby :) How long does one really have to give the wicks time to absorb juice the first time around? I've seen cases where guys have left it for a couple of hours :eek: My restraint will neeeeeever be able to last that long haha!

I've had mine soaking up juice for all of 15mins and if you ask me the wicks look wet enough. But then again I'm not sure how objective my opinion is right about now ;)
Lol, I would not have lasted more than 3 minutes....

If the last few day's posts in this thread is anything to go by, our.........

Father Christmas and Mother Christmas at Skyblue
&
Son Christmas and Daughter Christmas at Vapeking

.......are blessing just about EVERY child with some very nice prezzies this festive season!! :D ;)

Oooh I see you got the 400 and 500 mesh from SBV. I only went with the 500. Hoping that works out in my RSST.

Minor thread hijack: How do I go about torching the mesh? Can I just use a candle?

@devdev I wouldn't use a candle, reason is that it burns dirty with all the wax and impurities so you will be leaving deposits on your SS mesh.
I personally think that a cigarette lighter would work, but haven't tried it, so try at your own risk.
I will be using a blowtorch on mine!
Still very keen to try out the RSST but skyblue was out of stock when I placed my order.

Yeah

Kayfun clone from ftech finally arrived

So far so good no leaks
Did a 28g micro =1.8ohm
Vape is decent
Pairs up nicely with nemesis

sent from my EviC 2.0

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386764509718.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386764509718.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 7
  • uploadfromtaptalk1386764524743.jpg