Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

VapourMountain juices and mixing kit arrived.

View attachment 363

Packaged perfectly, no spills. Juices smell superb. Flavours in glass bottles with drippers. Cant contain the excitement.

Big thumbs up for service from VapourMountain

Will taste and review later. Got some work to do (sigh)
Enjoy!

looking forward to your views on the ready made juices.....and, its not "work"...its a hobby! :D

Hi Tom, LOL, what I meant was I have work to do at the moment so I don't have the time to play with the juices and the mixing etc

You are right though, vaping experimentation is not work, its real fun

so close i can taste it. should be available for collecting after work today ;)

yipee.png

Aaaaand a call to the post office just confirmed that my parcel did arrive :D Now to wait for 12 o clock so I can rush over there! :confused:

ezy2yta8.jpg

6ugehuqu.jpg

Happy fricken dance of note! :D

Now to test out some flavours and tonight mix my 1st DIY. No clue how I'm going to get any work done today, excited like a little kid!

Thanks Vapour Mountain

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Awesome, enjoy. This hobby does get us excited, like kids again as you say - love it! Best of all - who could have predicted we would have fun not smoking cigarettes!!!!

20131204_064919_resized.jpg

Nemesis silver and brass in a mix and ithaka from Fasttech after 5 weeks.

man i need a proper camera again, the pic does not do the vapemail justice at all.
Many many many thanks to Cape Vaping Supplies who got me my bagua and battery in record time as well as some cool awesome extras. :D :D :D :D :D

vmail2jpg.jpg

Hope you can prime that dct better then me lol

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

:) will give it a good try. after all the hassles i've been through with the protank, another tank that's a wee bit kranky isn't that scary and i love the idea behind it.

Yay. Pity my nose is blocked, cant taste a thing. Vaping old flavours I never really liked.
Will be saving these for another day.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386317352072.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386317352072.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 9
Black Cavendish is a excellent tobacco with hints of chocolate

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Back