Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

And tomorrow morning we want a full review of the pt3 vs the 1&2
Enjoy

I sold my unitank lol. I think the pt3 is the new dualcoil bench mark

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

I sold my unitank lol. I think the pt3 is the new dualcoil bench mark

Will deff compair it to the maxi tomorrow i can pop by if u want to to puff on the maxi ill fill it with the same juicd angels kiss

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Yeah you on leave if Im home you can pop by

Sure .. there car parts i neef to pick up thats side

All my juices arrived and I'm ready to go back home to SA for my vacation.
I got to tell you guys these Vapoholic Juices are REAL good. Find this guy on facebook. $15 for 30mls and his flavors are very interesting. Currently Vaping on Kryptonite (Fruity Gummy Bear taste) and PMS (Chappies Bubblegum taste to me) and loving it. He's a guy from the Philippines if I'm correct doing it Pinoy Style.

Nothing like new juices to try! Enjoy the vacation, RevnLucky7.

Will deff compair it to the maxi tomorrow i can pop by if u want to to puff on the maxi ill fill it with the same juicd angels kiss

I'm very curious as to how it compares to the Maxi (Assuming you're talking about VapeOnly Maxi BDCC). I had a puff or too on the Maxi BDCC and was very pleasantly surprised.

I'm very curious as to how it compares to the Maxi (Assuming you're talking about VapeOnly Maxi BDCC). I had a puff or too on the Maxi BDCC and was very pleasantly surprised.
Yip go8ng to collect now

My Nimbus clone lost a negative pole. I've been running a single coil on it, and it was very nice! So I got me one of those ERA rda's for single coil vaping. Damn it is small. I struggled to get a coil in it because of the size and screws on it. No holes to put the coil ends through. Must fasten it with the screws. I really didn't know it is this small. Although it is small and tricky to coil, it is an awesome stealth dripper. I've put a 350 in the v2 and drilled the hole on the ERA to 2mm and it is awesome. Must say that the cover heats up quite fast, but good for a stealth drip vape.

20131127_164350.jpg
Also got some TopQ cherry e-juice. Very good flavor, and good vapor.
Very sweet tho. Sweet tooths will love this!

Thanks Vape King!

My Nimbus clone lost a negative pole. I've been running a single coil on it, and it was very nice! So I got me one of those ERA rda's for single coil vaping. Damn it is small. I struggled to get a coil in it because of the size and screws on it. No holes to put the coil ends through. Must fasten it with the screws. I really didn't know it is this small. Although it is small and tricky to coil, it is an awesome stealth dripper. I've put a 350 in the v2 and drilled the hole on the ERA to 2mm and it is awesome. Must say that the cover heats up quite fast, but good for a stealth drip vape.

View attachment 312
Also got some TopQ cherry e-juice. Very good flavor, and good vapor.
Very sweet tho. Sweet tooths will love this!

Thanks Vape King!
They say the smaller the head space, the better. But, yes, I find the Igo-L has enough space but hate having no coil tail holes, like my RM2. BTW, how does the vape on your RSST compare to your drippers? And the build?

The built is much easier on the rsst than the era. The nimbus is easier than the rsst again. The rsst is easy, but I think with the ss rope it will be very easy! The era is very very small and my hands aren't very very small.:D Thank goodness for the ohm meter for a base to work on.

O, and the flavor on the drippers is definitely much better than the rsst. rsst is awesome for whole day vaping, but the flavor on the driipers rock! I must say, the more and more experience I get, the more them Reo Grans look like my next option......Christmas is around the corner you know.:p

O, and the flavor on the drippers is definitely much better than the rsst. rsst is awesome for whole day vaping, but the flavor on the driipers rock! I must say, the more and more experience I get, the more them Reo Grans look like my next option......Christmas is around the corner you know.:p
Yes, yes would be AWESOME to have a partner in Reo crime on this forum! From the ecf forum there are 4 Reo owners in SA. One in Lichtenberg (I think) - told me he has had his for more than 3 years and still going strong. Daniel in Jhb has a VV Grand, which I'm not a fan of. Rob in CT - also his main vape now.
Oh, yes thx for the info on the RSST vs dripper - thinking of getting the RSST - just for more tinkering you know:).

The Reo just seems to be the best of all worlds! Only thing is that I haven't had a box mod and scared it is uncomfortable.

The Reo just seems to be the best of all worlds! Only thing is that I haven't had a box mod and scared it is uncomfortable.
Much more comfortable for me than a tube mod. Fits better in one's hand.

Reo was on my wish list till i saw this : http://www.billetboxvapor.com/#!billet-box/c1h6a
Paired up with a rebuild able atty like the Diver V2 : http://www.atmistique.gr/en/mods-re...es.tpl&product_id=480&category_id=14&vmcchk=1
Basically a VV electronic mod with a tank inside. Cannot use a rba on it - must use a very specific punched cartomizer, which will have to be replaced from time to time. Not many peeps use cartomizers any more. Weird size battery, stacked looks like. Beautiful electronic mod, but I prefer mechs that can take knocks.
Edit: Oh, see one can modify a diver to fit the Billet, but still the diver is but a glorified cartomizer seems to me and using a rba on a VV/VW is the same as using a Protank on a VV/WW - one of the reasons I don't like the VV Reo either. I shall post you an ecf review on the Billet later.

Last edited:
@Matthee every time you talk about your damn Reo Grand I land up going on their website adding to cart and then pondering lol.. I am going to slip-up if this continues!

@Matthee every time you talk about your damn Reo Grand I land up going on their website adding to cart and then pondering lol.. I am going to slip-up if this continues!
You won't be sorry, Gizmo. But you will blame me for not getting it earlier. You must get the Reomizer 2 (rba) with it - easiest rba to build ever. What colour combo are you adding to the cart?

Time for some morw vape mail once again shariefs service has been excelent asked him for an itaste this morning he didnt hav e stock by 10 am he let me knw my itaste was waiting for me .. picked it up this aftrnoon and havnt put down since .. thank you oh god of pasthru lol i got a nice 3m usb cable that fits the svd and lounch around anyware never having to worry and being to far from a power point
3ygede8e.jpg

Back