Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

U talking abt the h5 ? Or the nem ? The h5 i just slaped on tbere for size comparison .. i need to go fetch my order from oupa

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
Sorry was replying to Alawhie about the battery. I bought the battery with a nimbus. Lekker combo!
What did you get from Oupa? Some lekker juices there!

Flavours diy starter kit more fruits and cream .. also the maxi bdcc

he7uze6u.jpg

The kids also said thank you. I did make a video if them saying thanks, but the light and audio was really crappy.
atumy4u9.jpg

8uqa3uvy.jpg

he7uze6u.jpg

The kids also said thank you. I did make a video if them saying thanks, but the light and audio was really crappy.
atumy4u9.jpg

8uqa3uvy.jpg
Nice bundle there. Some new coils too, you being our official and best juice reviewer! Waiting for my flavour concentrates from Skyblue - takes a little longer to get down to the promised land here:)

Nice bundle there. Some new coils too, you being our official and best juice reviewer! Waiting for my flavour concentrates from Skyblue - takes a little longer to get down to the promised land here:)
Thanks for the compliment. I just write what I taste.
My 1st Tobacco diy is steeping now. Honey and 555 :-D This can only end well. Very little honey though. 4% honey, on 15% tobacco.

VapeMail arrived this morning from SkyBlue.
Excellent packaging. Thanks for the toy! I will display it prominently next to my vaping gear since i dont have kids yet

Looking forward to testing DIY juices for the first time.

I like the KangerTech pouch!

Well done to Skyblue - my first order from them. And ill no doubt not hesitate to order again. image.jpg

Thanks for the compliment. I just write what I taste.
My 1st Tobacco diy is steeping now. Honey and 555 :-D This can only end well. Very little honey though. 4% honey, on 15% tobacco.
Wow, that is a total of 19 %. With my Hangsen flavour concentrates I use 5 %, maybe these are weaker.

VapeMail arrived this morning from SkyBlue.
Excellent packaging. Thanks for the toy! I will display it prominently next to my vaping gear since i dont have kids yet

Looking forward to testing DIY juices for the first time.

I like the KangerTech pouch!

Well done to Skyblue - my first order from them. And ill no doubt not hesitate to order again. View attachment 306
Impressive, Silver. I am between a rock and a hard place with DIY. None so far has even come near to the commercial stuff, especially the tobaccos. So, do I even go on trying and waste money or just give it up and buy commercially? Maybe my latest Skyblue flavour concentrate order will be my last try...but one is always tempted to try again.

Im just gonna try for a bit of fun. But i suspect i will land up also not being able to match good commercial ready made ejuices

Ding ding. Vape mail.
Just a quick pic of my vape mail. Thanks guys! You rock as always!
Got me a KTS as well. Can't wait to start mixing!!!
Only problem is, which flavors to start with.....
20131126_113418.jpg

Ding ding. Vape mail.
Just a quick pic of my vape mail. Thanks guys! You rock as always!
Got me a KTS as well. Can't wait to start mixing!!!
Only problem is, which flavors to start with.....
View attachment 307
Awesome! Man, I see a lot of DIYing going on by these here forum members! Please save your recipes and tell us about your favourites!

Protank 3 thanks to cvs
. Filling it with heathers angel kiss thanks sharief
a6asumud.jpg

Is it still vape mail if we go fetch it ? hmmm

Got my Protank 3 from Sharief aswell , thanks for the chat bro !

Put it in the letterbox and act suuprised lol .. always nice to meet fellow vapers

I just need to share this with you.
I had the Private v2 clone and it's been very cool.
I got my KTS today and damn! This thing fires awesomely!
FYI.

What hapebd to your v2? Im lookinf for a brass tube

Nothing happened to it. It's still awesome, but I really enjoy the new KTS alot! I love v2's look.
The v2 is Shariefs old one.

Lekker guys nice little 4 man vape meet we had lol

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Kts is nice but I personally think it hits way harder then a kts

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Yeah think we should orginize a vape meat one day doesnt have to be big.. couple of chops on the braai a vape station for rba advicd and how 2s .. diy enuthiest can bring sample juice and share in the fun

Back