Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Oooh I see you got the 400 and 500 mesh from SBV. I only went with the 500. Hoping that works out in my RSST.

Minor thread hijack: How do I go about torching the mesh? Can I just use a candle?

you need a blowtorch. that works best to torch mesh. even if it's one of those R60 pick and pay cheapies found in their braai section or a torch lighter for stinkies or a kitchen brule' torch. it has to be able to heat the mesh up enough that it starts to glow red. gas burners work also i've heard

Oooh I see you got the 400 and 500 mesh from SBV. I only went with the 500. Hoping that works out in my RSST.

Minor thread hijack: How do I go about torching the mesh? Can I just use a candle?
I oxidise only once the wick has been rolled, using the tip of a push pin to hold the roll. Torch, water....3 times. Then burn to make sure it is dry, then juice, torch...3 times. Using a little Dremel torch, but for just the rolled wick a lighter will work fine or a gas stove is also perfect.

You could use the pulse method and only oxidise the parts touching the coil.. simply build wick and coil insert a used batt into you mech mod .. has yo be mech mod and imr batts.. and gently pulse untill the wick is oxidised and coil glowing even .. however u do risk poping coils easier this way .. theres a youtube vid ill have a look for the link

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

In all the excitement of Gizmo's new Reo Grand, almost forgot I got some vape mail for a change. AW IMR 18650 2000 mAh batteries courtesy and great service (as always) of CVS. Some "Essential Oil Samples" from www.Goodejuice.com. All naturally extracted tobaccos: NET Menthol ICE eJuice, Wild Turkey Tobacco eJuice, Organic Tobacco #1 eJuice, Patriot Tobacco eJuice and Natural Perique Tobacco eJuice. Will let them steep for a week or two and then taste, but will do a sneak taste for sure.
HAntMys.jpg

Matthee how is the pricing on those juices. Do they send customs friendly?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Wow you vape 32MG! That's some heavy stuff. Don't you get a bit dizzy? Or do you not chain vape?

What on earth is wild Turkey o_O A thanksgiving/Christmas vape??
Lol, do not know where they got the name from. Described on their site as follows: Our naturally extracted Turkish tobacco. This premium Tobacco eliquid is made from a blend of superior quality Turkish (Oriental) tobaccos that are selected from the finest regions. We extract the flavor over the course of several weeks and the end result is a naturally sweet and aromatic flavor with nothing else added. Yep, it's Organic by the way! Brewed the Goodejuice way! This flavor is only available in a 50/50 PG/VG mix due to the extraction process.

Matthee how is the pricing on those juices. Do they send customs friendly?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD
Works out at around R180 per 30ml (priority mail shipping of R270 included). I dilute to 24mg, which then gives me a landed price (dilution price included) of around R132 per 30ml. Not too bad if the juice lives up to their reputation and my taste. HHV's juices (after dilution from 36mg, their highest) ends up at R100 per 30 ml, which is a bargain imho.

I requested both the parcel and contents to be customs friendly. They did so on the parcel (essential oil samples), which was enough to get it through unscathed, but not on the bottles as you can see in the picture above. If the juices do not compare very, very favourably with HHV (they do both parcel and bottles as a matter of course) I will not order from them again for that reason.

Wow you vape 32MG! That's some heavy stuff. Don't you get a bit dizzy? Or do you not chain vape?
I dilute down to 24mg for daytime and 12mg for the evenings. And, yes, I chain vape. Started off at 36mg on the tanks, but the Reo forced me down to 24mg - many peeps find that with the Reo they have to go down on the nic. Almost ready for 18mg.

Wow okay.. I vape between 6mg and 0mg depending how I am feeling. Started at 24mg, got a serious dizzy spell once mixed with neasuea. Ever since then I have dropped my nic to as low as I can go and chain vape. I suppose we all different, I suspect I am just sensitive to it.

This thread is seriously depressing me :(

My second Fasttech order is ready for pick up but it's a Zmax and Protank Coils... I have no batteries or Protank 2s yet, they're in my first order along with battery charger and Vamo... Apparently arriving by row boat.

Order three, mechs; drippers and drip tips is AWOL too. *sigh*

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Indeed.

Just going to have to keep dripping into my toaster and chasing the Vape with a silly straw until my parcels arrive.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
Lol
Fasttech waiting game sucks!

nice one andre'. the only bit that confuses me is them referring to turkey and orient in the sentence. i know i stopped taking geography in std7 but turkey nowhere near china or japan

20131211_145755-R.jpg
Got (yesterday):
- Rocket RBA
- ERA mini RDA
- 2mm silica wick

All from VapeKing, thanks guys/girls!

Gave the rocket a try in stock form. Just amazing right from the word go, put in my least favorite DIY blend of peach and a hint of mint at 50/50 PG/VG, was blowing massive clouds with the best flavour I've ever had at 11W (max) on my eVic. Yes it leaks out of the air holes (fully open) a little bit, but it's not terrible and probably a similar quantity as a PT2 leaks out of the battery threading. Going to try a dual coil with 28gauge kanthal and cotton wick sometime soon!

The mini RDA is nice, used the stock coil and got some good flavour with foum member Shako, quite happy with it, it's my first dripper and for R90 I don't think you can go wrong. Built my first coil, 28gauge kanthal at 1.8ohm with a cotton wick, it was good, but I feel that I can do better!

drippers benefit from low ohm coils ... .
if you running it on an electro PV aim for around 1.3-15 if you on a Mech Mod with good enough batteries
the sweet spot for most people is around 0.8 - 1 ohm

im very curious as to how you came up with your nick
1am7h30n3

and how do u pronounce it?

Wow, all the vapemails recently have made me very envious.

To all of you with new kit, enjoy and may you get closer to vaping utopia.

@Riaz , you don't pronounce it, you just type it out... lol. Tw!st3dVaP0r is right, my nick from the first matrix.

@Tw!st3dVaP0r, thanks for the advice, I will build the next coil lower ohm, will aim for 1.3-1.5 since I'm using eVic not a mech.

@Stroodlepuff, it's mostly work. Trying to sort out the comms protocol on a new board we're designing. And yes, super duper happy with the Rocket thanks, better than buying a protank, even in stock form. (and it's even cheaper!!)

@1am7h30n3, from all the stuff you have gotten lately, you seem like an all out person. And looks like you have the technical expertise to back it up. I see a Forum Technical Expert in the making and a mech mod on your horizon:).

Back