Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Yeah, retrieve them quickly, Crafty. Thinking about starting a taste box as suggested by Tom.
Ok saved them. See one is almost full and the other one is virtually empty. Will save the full one

Yeah, retrieve them quickly, Crafty. Thinking about starting a taste box as suggested by Tom.
hoping so! please....don't throw any juices away, just in case the taste box comes in one day :)

For HRH: From Vapour Mountain an E-Fire dragon wooden VV 1000 mAh battery with Kanger Protank Mini 2 (Version 2) and 2 extra pyrex tubes (1 with compliments of Vapour Mountain). The Vision Spinner 1300 mAh (also with a Mini) is for comparison purposes. The wood encased battery has a lovely feel and great hand fit. Somewhat thicker than the Vision Spinner.
hD2gcV6.jpg

For HRH: From Vapour Mountain an E-Fire dragon wooden VV 1000 mAh battery with Kanger Protank Mini 2 (Version 2) and 2 extra pyrex tubes (1 with compliments of Vapour Mountain). The Vision Spinner 1300 mAh (also with a Mini) is for comparison purposes. The wood encased battery has a lovely feel and great hand fit. Somewhat thicker than the Vision Spinner.
hD2gcV6.jpg
survivor immunity vape?

hD2gcV6.jpg
I just knew you were going to give up on the poor flavor you get from those Reos....:D

I just knew you were going to give up on the poor flavor you get from those Reos....:D
That made me laugh out loud, TylerD. Those are for HRH, I'm still a Reonut! Bet you if you get a Reo with Reomizer2 and have used it for a week or two, you will regret ever buying anything else!

Enjoy Matthee! Also exactly what I'm vaping on at the moment... PT2 mini on E-Fire... Loaded up with some new super top secret juice ;)

can I get a bottle of that super top secret juice lol

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Soon Sharief! Some sneak previews and details of the range on the way in the resellers sub-forum.

hD2gcV6.jpg

That's a super picture @Matthee. Love the background. And the E-Fire battery looks super.

So got my jm22 and helios from cvs today. For some reason until now it still showed the package is at jhb network.
Got a nice little suprize when i opened it. 2 x sample bottles of juice. Thanks cvs

Default build on helios was crappy. Then i did a duel micro, and that also was crappy. Aimed for 1 ohm to start with and just to get used to it. This build was crappy as well. I think this is due to the fact that that only one side has air holes. I'm gonna redo it tonight, then put both coils on the same side. Also gonna try it with silica using the dental floss trick.
As for thr mystr. This is real good value for money. Had to tinker a bit with the center pin alignment in order to get the helios to flush mount. This was fairly easy.
I would have loved to upload pics, but as it turns out my iPhone is not compatible with my pool. Waiting for the replacement.

nice one crafty.pitty about your phone
this is how I built my helios
ytyza9ag.jpg

Where are those juices from? What are they?
Went for something like you posted, but the 2 vertical coils are a bit further apart. Air holes cover about 75% of the coils now. MUCH better!!Still get some of that lack of air burn in the lungs type thing. Will do another one tomorrow.

that is lekker vapors

can this day get done already

i need to go home, drill, clean and setup my igol dripper

oh did i mention, i received my igol this morning :)

can this day get done already

i need to go home, drill, clean and setup my igol dripper

oh did i mention, i received my igol this morning :)

I did 1.5mm drilling... its good like that.

So Fasttech order has gone AWOL. Arrived in JHB on 20/12/2013, and CT mail hub doesn't have a clue. Annoyed, frustrated but mostly just want my big bag 'o vapemail to arrive already!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I went to visit our favorite Oupa yesterday and got some goodies. Nic, PG, concentrates oh and more VM4.

Gazza is a happy vaper

so when i finally got time last night to sit and set up the igol, this is what i came up with.

started with drilling the hole to 1.5mm, then wrapped a coil (this is my FIRST working coil that i wrapped, so im super amped about that), came out to 1.1ohm around a 2mm drill bit.

apologies for the crappy pics, they were taken with a crapberry.

Attachments

• first coil built.jpg
    first coil built.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 49
  • how they stand.jpg
    how they stand.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 38
  • on the way to work.jpg
    on the way to work.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 39
so when i finally got time last night to sit and set up the igol, this is what i came up with.

started with drilling the hole to 1.5mm, then wrapped a coil (this is my FIRST working coil that i wrapped, so im super amped about that), came out to 1.1ohm around a 2mm drill bit.

apologies for the crappy pics, they were taken with a crapberry.
still working on the SVD @ 1.1 ohm? I have the same setup, been so far only at 1.4 ohm

Back