Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Subox kit is awesome sauce. New rda section super awesome. Running a small clapton in it right now. 5 wraps, 2.6mm ID, 0.7 ohms
ff56248216a6eeadfc9d4d347c512c30.jpg

VapeMail from Vape Cartel! :rock:
Thanx @KieranD for the awesome service, got it finally!

Subtank Mini Bell Cap Kit x 1
Stainless & Glass Style 1 Driptips x 2
Acrylic Style 1 - Translucent Driptips x 2
18650 Silicon Battery Sleeve x 6
VapoWire: Kanthal A-1 26G [ROUND] 10m x 3
VapoWire: Kanthal A-1 24G [ROUND] 10m x 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Delivery Driver Dispatched
Requested delivery before 16:00 on 18 June
Estimated time of delivery is 11:20 on 18 June
Driver is currently 0.11 Km from delivery point.

I think this guy broke down :( been 100 meters from my office since 08:00 contemplating going out to rescue him :rofl:

@nemo , I feel your Pain!
My first package was traceable like that, and a few times I felt like walking down the road to go find the guy! I was sure he was lost on a few occasions, the last few hundred meters took him FOREVER... :rofl:

View attachment 29507

Some epic Vape Mail this morning courtesy of @KieranD at Vape Cartel... Can't even begin to explain how great his service is.

Gentlemen, the SUBOX MINI has arrived!!! With a free Bellcap for the first 10 pre orders..

One for me, one for @yazo...

View attachment 29508
Just don't use Skyblue Menthol in those bellcaps, they will crack like mine did.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Busy day for Vape Mail all round! And I also got some Vape Mail Baby! :rock: Thanks @Oupa! Back up stock of Tropical Ice, Some of the new VapeCon winning juice to try, some of the Choc Orange and then two bottles for a mate! And let's not forget the 2 bottles of Select Reserve Ice! Yum!

VapeMail1.jpg

More VapeMail Baby! :rock: Thanks @KieranD (that was FAST)! 28g Kanthal x 2! Pink Lady to try! Billow 2 Tank and spare glass! And some pretty good quality drip tips for the price I paid!

VapeMail2.jpg

Busy day for Vape Mail all round! And I also got some Vape Mail Baby! :rock: Thanks @Oupa! Back up stock of Tropical Ice, Some of the new VapeCon winning juice to try, some of the Choc Orange and then two bottles for a mate! And let's not forget the 2 bottles of Select Reserve Ice! Yum!

View attachment 29526
Please tell us more about the Select Reserve Ice. I am much impressed with their VM4 Select Reserve.

Please tell us more about the Select Reserve Ice. I am much impressed with their VM4 Select Reserve.

It's Menthol Ice but way more refined and a lot smoother... it has a real quality about it and not the same rough edge of normal Menthol Ice (and I do love both)! I have tested one bottle that was extracted from the barrel before time because I told @Oupa I would hurt him really bad if I didn't get a bottle at VapeCon... that one I have tested and was so impressed I ordered two more bottles for delivery when Benji was happy with the curing procedure! I will test it in the next day or so and let you know if it's different to the first bottle in the whole world that I tested.

It's Menthol Ice but way more refined and a lot smoother... it has a real quality about it and not the same rough edge of normal Menthol Ice (and I do love both)! I have tested one bottle that was extracted from the barrel before time because I told @Oupa I would hurt him really bad if I didn't get a bottle at VapeCon... that one I have tested and was so impressed I ordered two more bottles for delivery when Benji was happy with the curing procedure! I will test it in the next day or so and let you know if it's different to the first bottle in the whole world that I tested.
I found the menthol far too strong on the normal version. Will maybe give this a try

Sent from my Note 4

Thanks. So it might be up on the web site soon.

Got some vape mail an istick 30 some 26g kanthal and some gummyberry juice from Vape king. Istick was a steal at R580.00 looks a little pink but nothing a little black vinyl wont sort out.

20150520_120146.jpg

NOW I WANT ONE, colour is amazing, at this point, would not know what to do with the wire..

@SamuraiTheVapor a SUBOX Mini AND Sigelei 150 W, damn, let us know how these perform, also thinking I'm in the "wrong job" when I look at some of the items being ordered...Congrats

Soooo after what felt like forever, my Subox Kit finally arrived today !!! :D :D :D

Thank you Vape Cartel!

Love the size, feel, look and vape!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Back