Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

@kimbo posted his subtank rba base fix, just drill some holes in the side to make it like the latest version of the rba base. I was also going to suggest spending 40 bucks and ordering a new rba head from fasttech but since last night they've sold out. :(

Thanks @ET Seeing that I have already dremelled the juice channels, I am worried about flooding if I follow @kimbo 's method now.
I need to find some stock RBA heads to try his method, so I have to just wait till local vendors get stock.

ooh my that REO on the right :inlove::h::inlove:
don't know if i would be able to vape at 312 watts but that thing looks like a beast

Huge Vape Mail Baby! :rock: Early Birthday Present from my sweet wife because we won't be in country for my birthday! A new chair destined for my Vape Cave! Pictured outside the shop. And now it's in my cave and my bum is very comfortable!

Chair.JPG

Awesome Uncle Rob! I'd love to have a chair like that.

39c12b33cc1cda639b1897976889a9c4.jpg

Does anyone have experience with these? Haven't tried them yet as they just arrived, but the Wakonda and Custard's last Stand smell the same? Worried that it got labelled wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@pieter15 Great Selection that you have there, Please tell me where you purchased these!

Thanks

Ordered from two vendors in Johannesburg, same day, one package here already, received at 4.28pm, the other...have no idea, as tracking data states: "no label entered". Love the vendor, but the courier company is just bad. I import pc hardware from the UK and USA, last week Monday, parcel left Bramley in the UK, went on to Leeds, then to Castle Donnington, then to Koeln, (IN ONE DAY), arrived in Johannesburg on the Tuesday, sent to Cape Town the same night, received my customs invoice from UPS in SA on the Wednesday, paid by EFT at 11.15am and parcel delivered at 1.09pm on the Wednesday....THREE DAYS from the UK to Cape Town, ....so far two days in SA and no idea where my vape mail is!

Got five NETs (naturally extracted tobacco), mostly cigar, from houseofliquid.com to try. They only sell in 10ml bottles and unusual nic strengths - 0, 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 and 2.5 mg.

Upmarket packaging - foil lined, sealed zip lock bag with booklet, refreshing wipe and adapter spout.

VNemGPN.jpg

Got five NETs (naturally extracted tobacco), mostly cigar, from houseofliquid.com to try. They only sell in 10ml bottles and unusual nic strengths - 0, 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 and 2.5 mg.

Upmarket packaging - foil lined, sealed zip lock bag with booklet, refreshing wipe and adapter spout.

VNemGPN.jpg
I dont know why but remind of protein powder and stuff that you buy for the gym . look cool .

Some more liquids from @Sir Vape
72650a42f13d79f304e0cb3688dd50ba.jpg

When hastily cutting open the package I accidentally chopped one of the droppers/pipettes:(

Very intrigued about the Nugget liquid, hopefully it's a winner

Cut one of your dripper things you say?

uploadfromtaptalk1435734472266.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

@yazo, lol I think @Sir Vape should package for then separately cause with all the excitement of Vape mail you just want to cut the package open and nothing will come in your way!

VNemGPN.jpg

Wow!

When are we getting a taste review.

Agreed! :rofl: I also got the new Foggs, that Milky Way is divine.

Will post em up a little later :D

Or be more careful when cutting :p

afe056a3a0f13faa11b725d9589dd6b9.jpg

Been looking forward to my VM4 special reserve.

Can't wait to try it

afe056a3a0f13faa11b725d9589dd6b9.jpg

Been looking forward to my VM4 special reserve.

Can't wait to try it
Great stuff. Let us know how you find the VM4 Special Reserve. I like the XXX a lot - berries/fruit on the inhale with great litchi and cool on the exhale.

Received the artic tank + coils from Health Cabin on monday

This is one sturdy device, pity i dont have a mod to run it on yet LOL

Stored away nicely until the mod arrives

IMG_2990[1].JPG

Was not even looking at the VapeMail I got because look! Free Lego :D Thanks SkyBlue!

Attachments

• photo_2015-07-01_12-03-47.jpg
    photo_2015-07-01_12-03-47.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 44
Back