Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Surprise Vapemail from one of my bosses in China. Really wasn't expecting this. 

DSC_0202.JPG

Eventually received my vape mail, four days to get from Joburg to Cape Town, spoke to the vendor, and I will continue to support them because of their excellent service that I always receive, but damn! get rid of that courier company, the stage coach died quite some time ago!
Going to put my foot in it here...really wish we had a vape shop in Cape Town that has the "goodies" that we buy from our brothers and sisters up north. Just talking to my vape friends and colleagues, yes colleagues!, there are now 7 of us, (RECRUITING DRIVE GAINING MOMEMTUM) and over the past three weeks, the amount of vape goodies ordered from up north totals 24 thousand, in my building alone and on our floor, 13 thousand plus ....damn scary, this hobby of ours.
I need help because I have just placed another order for 8 bottles of juice...I really need help....Really!!!!

@DarkSide sigh only problem is it was a 2nd hand tank. I have plenty of juice for you though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks @Zeki Hilmi but just not acceptable selling to the far north....just kidding, my list for replacement juices is growing, hope the next order will not have any more leaking bottles....lol

A combination of last weeks vape haul :D:D:D

View attachment 30684

eVic VT <----- I love this damn thing
Ego one Mini
UD Zephyrus
Foggs Sauce (Milky Way + Pacific Coast)
Kuro Tool Kit
Nickel spools
Japanese Cotton

OK I'm done for the month, I mean it I am done! :p After Mikes juice comes :p
Wow, nice haul! So many wonderful toys :D

582b4d408602d723994af171cd906373.jpg

This arrived. Now i have to wait till 6pm to test it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

Screwdriver set! Oh yeah! I was running short on screwdrivers! Cover for my IPV Mini 2, Some wood balls that smell of wood for my drawers, Chalice III Clone (Gorge Material), two reasonable drip tips and then two goodies I'm not entirely sure I know what they are for?

IMG_2395.JPG

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

Screwdriver set! Oh yeah! I was running short on screwdrivers! Cover for my IPV Mini 2, Some wood balls that smell of wood for my drawers, Chalice III Clone (Gorge Material), two reasonable drip tips and then two goodies I'm not entirely sure I know what they are for?

View attachment 30729
I think @Rob Fisher is running out of things to buy... Hence the wooden ballas and unknown tools... :p:-D:-D

Back