Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Another awesome vape mail from @drew at Valley Vapour :D

Some of these NETs smell amazing, can't wait for the weekend to mix up a batch or two.

20150901_191402_resized.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441133554.662709.jpg
Picked this little (but ragged) beauty up earlier. Black anodized sl lp mini ️All I need is to get a bottom fed rda with good airflow and I'll be at the end of the road any pifs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received some concentrates and NET's this morning from Valley Vapour, thank you @drew (Any recommended % on the NET's, @drew ?)
The smell of these NET's remind me of walking into an old classic Tobacco Shop, truely amazing, cant wait to try them out.
View attachment 34768

Those NETs make me very keen to try - but I am not a big DIYer
Please let us know how it goes @acorn
Am very keen to hear

Thanks @Silver. She'll be up for sale or trade soon. I just can't subohm as low as I like with a mini. 0.15/0.2 ohms won't be safe.

Ya, you are right, those little batteries are not so good for your vaping style
I thought i was seeing things when you posted the vapemail

The grand is better for you
Or, if you want more, i suppose you will need to go for what @zadiac got, that double battery bottom fed beast

Ya, you are right, those little batteries are not so good for your vaping style
I thought i was seeing things when you posted the vapemail

The grand is better for you
Or, if you want more, i suppose you will need to go for what @zadiac got, that double battery bottom fed beast
Yeah I've had 2 grands before. Zadiac has a true beauty, but I would have to sell my degree to buy something like that

Those NETs make me very keen to try - but I am not a big DIYer
Please let us know how it goes @acorn
Am very keen to hear

Hi @Silver , I'm sure looking forward for trying these NET's out this weekend, not so sure yet on steeping time but will start off on some small batches.
Got word from @drew via PM regarding the NET's percentages and if I may quote him in his own words:

"I find using NETs the % is quite broad unlike artificial flavouring, anywhere between and 10-30% should yield good results. At 10% it's a light flavour, combine that with a warm build and it seems to be similar to tobacco smoke. As you push the percentage up to 30% and more of the true un-burnt tobacco flavours come through."

Sounds interesting and will aim between the tobacco smoke flavour and the un-burnt tobacco flavour.

Thanks @acorn
Most interesting
I will await your feedback. Take your time
I love a good tobacco vape!

Would anyone happen to be interested in buying some future vapemail from me? I don't need quite this much, but I'm not about to pay R15 per sheet either.

Made from 100% cotton that has not been chemically treated, bleached or pigmented. Raised withoutthe use of chemical fertilizer or pesticides to ensure pure, safe quality. Darker flecks in the material are natural and should be expected. These colorations are due to cotton seeds in the fine milling process and do not indicate product defects.

Untitled-4.jpg

Some annealed titanium wire to try

NNUlxSQ.jpg

Would anyone happen to be interested in buying some future vapemail from me? I don't need quite this much, but I'm not about to pay R15 per sheet either.

Made from 100% cotton that has not been chemically treated, bleached or pigmented. Raised withoutthe use of chemical fertilizer or pesticides to ensure pure, safe quality. Darker flecks in the material are natural and should be expected. These colorations are due to cotton seeds in the fine milling process and do not indicate product defects.

View attachment 34862
I'd buy some from you.

Got another vape mail today :D
Two of my FT Derringers that was masterly BF'd by @Genosmate as well as a 2nd hand Taifun GT II

IMG_0988.jpg IMG_0991.jpg

My latest favourite from @AndreFerreria and my current ADV Master Yogi and Breakfast Express. The bottle on the right has steeped for a week, maybe less.

c6d1767ead4392f74e71415df9f179ca.jpg

Back