Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

To the guys who bought I Love Donuts juice, what's your guys opinion on the juice, Any good aside for the hype created world wide??
I have had some. It doesn't taste like donuts to be honest but is quite pleasant. It is better than raging donut in my opinion though.

Its a very cool product, comes awesomely packaged etc. I would def buy it and see if you like

To the guys who bought I Love Donuts juice, what's your guys opinion on the juice, Any good aside for the hype created world wide??

I was disappointed. Tastes nothing like donuts - I preferred the raging donut which also tastes nothing like donuts ;-)

Personally wouldn't order either again but you know how wildy tastes vary so might be just the thing for you!

In my opinion - it's alright, doesn't taste anything like donuts, very sweet, rich, sorta floral perfumy taste. I won't buy it again but remember taste is individual.

Ahh i see, thanx guys. I have tried muff cake and tastes abit odd to me. Yet to try raging donut and I love Donuts.
I think it is more hype than anything else that sells these products.
A proper donut flavour would be lovely, was hoping this one would at least taste like a donut seeing the name and description is like eating a donut "without the calories" lol

But i suppose each to their own right.

PS i mean no offense to the guys bringing in these juices, you guys are doing an awesome job providing us with the latest juice ranges.
Keep it up guys, our little community will soon flourish and hopefully be as big as the rest of the world :FADDANCING::CUTERAGE:

I have bought a few "hyped" juices in the past, including muffcake, and not once was I happy about buying it. Muffcake was my last "hyped juice" purchase.

I will much rather spend my money on local juice!!!

Woo Hoo

Vape mail, or rather, trade mail

I must say, @GerharddP assured me that these mods were ''meticulously looked after'', and i can vouch for that.

Not a single scratch on anything, everything is 100% as he described.

Thanks for the trade @GerharddP

Good, honest people like yourself are hard to come by

Enough talk, here are the pics

the parcel

IMG_3461.JPG

IPV4S + cover, subtank mini, lemo 2, ni200 wire

IMG_3462.JPG

IMG_3463.JPG

IMG_3464.JPG

IMG_3465.JPG

IMG_3466.JPG

Quite a huge difference in size, compared to the reo grand, but something i can get used to.

Cant wait to try out the TC on this bad boy

All in all, im happy

Thanks @Sir Vape, @BigGuy and @vaporize.co.za

edb449a6f6956909b64672218bb78b56.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Woo Hoo

I must say, @GerharddP assured me that these mods were ''meticulously looked after'', and i can vouch for that.

the parcel

View attachment 34809

View attachment 34810

View attachment 34811

View attachment 34812

View attachment 34813

View attachment 34814

Quite a huge difference in size, compared to the reo grand, but something i can get used to.

All in all, im happy
I'm very happy that you are happy mate, you believed in me enough to trust me with your Reo and with that i thank you. I have finally found what I've been looking for. Now if you need to get the grand off your hands let me know;) (I am a reo addict now)

I'm very happy that you are happy mate, you believed in me enough to trust me with your Reo and with that i thank you. I have finally found what I've been looking for. Now if you need to get the grand off your hands let me know;) (I am a reo addict now)
I dont think ill ever part with the Grand, it has a special place in my heart :)

Some more batteries and covers
a8471521cece53049cf92e1b927e9005.jpg

Some Nickel to begin TC builds
914a8ff07dc1be8a336b92f392563855.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woo Hoo

the parcel

View attachment 34809

View attachment 34810

View attachment 34811

View attachment 34812

View attachment 34813

View attachment 34814

All in all, im happy
@Riaz you did well, like the black ipv4

Back