Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

So I am a tinkerer myself (mostly with arduino projects). Where did you learn to wire the DNa 200. ?
well its all very well documented on the evolv website they have drawings off the screen and chip aswell as i built the box before I even had the chip.

uploadfromtaptalk1440659000210.JPG
ATTACH]

Thanks @VapeGrrl

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Ho
Holy cow!! that is all I can say about my latest tank addition, and probably my last!!!

The Smok TFV4, is simply wow.... (not so much a vape starter, but more for the avid vapers...)

The performance on this thing is insane!! it's about as close as you are going to get to dripping without actually dripping, and I love it (being the drip mad man I am!!! I absolutely fell in love with it on the first day, hehe)

The coils are HUGE, and good for them, as it's worth it, they perform awesome, and taste is just as good!! Have mine running @ 90 watts on the 3 coil, coil.... guys, this thing is awesome!!! I was lucky enough to pick up the last one from vapeclub yesterday... you will be doing yourself a favour with this thing...

Below some pics of it, as you will see a very well built little tank, with a great way to refill it!!! from the top with a swivel head... The build quality thus far is pretty damn good... I struggled a bit to get the glass out from the tank but did manage to get it out without messing up my rubbers (unlike rip, hehe) well, check out the pic and let me know how the other buyers find it :) I think it's heaven!!

View attachment 34538

View attachment 34537
How does that jalapeno Tabasco vape?

Withdrawal symptoms at bay for the moment.

Super happy to find 27 g Kanthal locally at last. Thank you @ComplexChaos - also for the juice and coil units - and the awesome service. Heard a rumour about a Yogurt juice - looking forward to that as I have been unable to find one in 12 mg locally.

My black Sapor and Coil Master V3 from @Sir Vape - as usual without a hitch - thanks.

b0kCAyH.jpg

I am enjoying the fogg's although it is 0mg nic, it is going down nicely.
Can't wait to try out mmm sweetbac but will wait.
I feel like I am over doing it, lol.

Vape mail baby! And what awesome mail it is!
The first VR2 Parallel Bottom Feeding Mod in South Africa.
VR2-4.jpg

As with the Reo, I will name her and her name is Eve.
Named after the character played by this beautiful young girl in the movie: Underworld - Awakening
Eve%20-%20Underworld.jpg

Underworld%20-%20Eve%20-%20India%20Eisley.jpg

Sorry, my pic is crappy. The light is crap now, will take nice pics later and post here.

VR2-4.jpg

Named after the character played by this beautiful young girl in the movie: Underworld - Awakening
Eve%20-%20Underworld.jpg

Sorry, my pic is crappy. The light is crap now, will take nice pics later and post here.
Nice! You really deserve it, enjoy her to the max man :D

Thanks @BumbleBee
Already she's a few steps ahead of my woodvil. She's go magnets in the bottom cap and my computer table is steel. When I put her down, she stays there. Even bumped her a few times and still she stays there. None of my other mods would've remained standing. Already a great pro. Button is a bit stiff, but I guess it's just a "getting used to" type of thing.
Will do a full review on it later.

Thanks @BumbleBee
Already she's a few steps ahead of my woodvil. She's go magnets in the bottom cap and my computer table is steel. When I put her down, she stays there. Even bumped her a few times and still she stays there. None of my other mods would've remained standing. Already a great pro. Button is a bit stiff, but I guess it's just a "getting used to" type of thing.
Will do a full review on it later.
I'm so excited for your part man, damn she's beautiful :)

uploadfromtaptalk1440781246619.JPG

Thanks @Melinda from sky-blue for the fantastic client service and for the free melons liquid

The iceberg liquid is a must have for those sore throat days

VR2-4.jpg

Eve%20-%20Underworld.jpg

Wow, Eve is stunning:envy:. Congrats and enjoy.

Back