Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

thanks that is what i was going for, gonna put come more gears on the sides at a later stage.
I can't wait to see how it turns out, I always likes the mods I've seen where thin copper tubing was used between the gears, looks almost organic.

Shout out to @ShaneW and Sam @ Juicy Joes for the outstanding service. I'm in what is considered an outlying area, so I usaully have to wait a bit longer for my vape mail but get this, I made proof of payment around 13:30 on monday but still got my vape mail the very next day :clap:
So what did I get? I got a restock of Nicoticket The Virus and some AV Gorilla Juice all in 12mg ohhh nom nom nom! :D Sam and Shane were also awesome as always to add two samples of AV Bobas and Havana Gold which are some of my favorite vapes :nod: I'm assuming they are 6mg :)

Juicy Joes FTW :rock:

11012521_10154327693587699_7679726961681707974_n.jpg

Shout out to @ShaneW and Sam @ Juicy Joes for the outstanding service. I'm in what is considered an outlying area, so I usaully have to wait a bit longer for my vape mail but get this, I made proof of payment around 13:30 on monday but still got my vape mail the very next day :clap:
So what did I get? I got a restock of Nicoticket The Virus and some AV Gorilla Juice all in 12mg ohhh nom nom nom! :D Sam and Shane were also awesome as always to add two samples of AV Bobas and Havana Gold which are some of my favorite vapes :nod: I'm assuming they are 6mg :)

Juicy Joes FTW :rock:

11012521_10154327693587699_7679726961681707974_n.jpg
Oh man don't you just love it when vapemail arrives early :D

E
Some really good juice this

59f19ef9b54214fe9f97bbd1ad7fd4fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk[/QUOTE Enjoy
Epic vape mail today dna200 from evolv

View attachment 34469

And a lipo 900mah 3s

View attachment 34470

And then my diy box mod from vape cartel that i have been working on during the wait.
View attachment 34471
Epic vape mail today dna200 from evolv

View attachment 34469

And a lipo 900mah 3s

View attachment 34470

And then my diy box mod from vape cartel that i have been working on during the wait.
View attachment 34471
@DaRoach envy your talent

Thanks it was pritty hard work only down fall is the battery only lasted from 6am to 4pm but its got alot off settings i can play with that might improve the battery life.
That's not bad if you vape heavy.I've noticed many mods using multiple lipo bateries

Holy cow!! that is all I can say about my latest tank addition, and probably my last!!!

The Smok TFV4, is simply wow.... (not so much a vape starter, but more for the avid vapers...)

The performance on this thing is insane!! it's about as close as you are going to get to dripping without actually dripping, and I love it (being the drip mad man I am!!! I absolutely fell in love with it on the first day, hehe)

The coils are HUGE, and good for them, as it's worth it, they perform awesome, and taste is just as good!! Have mine running @ 90 watts on the 3 coil, coil.... guys, this thing is awesome!!! I was lucky enough to pick up the last one from vapeclub yesterday... you will be doing yourself a favour with this thing...

Below some pics of it, as you will see a very well built little tank, with a great way to refill it!!! from the top with a swivel head... The build quality thus far is pretty damn good... I struggled a bit to get the glass out from the tank but did manage to get it out without messing up my rubbers (unlike rip, hehe) well, check out the pic and let me know how the other buyers find it :) I think it's heaven!!

20150826_100606.jpg

20150825_212700.jpg

@Sir Vape @Big Guy got my goodies from Sir Vape this morning. Excellent service as usual.

Koopor Mini, beautiful little mod! And some Raging Donut. I have tasted a very similar flavour but can't quite place it yet.

5d3566dbf6470e479b6eebe98951e010.jpg

0bad0e339e0bef3f93d7196a8be77e6d.jpg

cc8cd64fb3a3c34c4e32c6f58f6f21a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B
Cool Stuff!

Great Job!

Can you give us some feedback on battery life on the 900?
Battery life on the 900mah 3s lipo not good i built a 28g 7 wrap 2mm id dual coil ni200 on the billow 0.047 ohms from 6am to 4pm battery was flat so i need a bigger lipo wich i dont think will fit in the box or 2 18650's in series should double my battery life but wont be able to use full 200w then.

Vape Mail Baby! Last one for a month! :rock:

Pictures on my package! I love that! Thanks @BigGuy :dance:
VapeMailBaby 001.JPG

Two new drippers and some awesome Juices! Schlurp! :p
VapeMailBaby 004.JPG

@DaRoach have you though about getting the Hammond box painted or covered or something and maybe puttin a mi-tech switch on it. It would look amazing
Yea i agree and initially its what i wanted to do it just kinda went this way if i build another ill go for a modern look.

Back