Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

You get used to it very quickly and you use the finger next the the pinky and you can squonk and vape without changing positions.. it's really well made and works like a dream!
ok what on earth is squonking sounds like something you do in the bush if you can't find a crapper

First vape mail post for a while, I have got bunch of items but never got round to posting them, hehe

This is what I picked up today, seems like every time the good service I receive at vapeclub causes me to burn more money there than was intended, hehe...
  • Smok Cube 2 Very nice device, bit big, in comparison it's a small amount bigger than the dimitri that I love to much :)
  • got me some 22 gauge kenthal to play with, 20 gauge is my happy place but need to explore other avenues and 22 seemed like the next logical step, hehe
  • and another velicity RDA (nice thing here, it comes with a bottom feeding pin!!
  • I also got one of those APC wood box mods a while back from vapeking, not in the photo, but have to mention that it is a lovely little device, does have a bit of a voltage drop with nothing on it (goes down to 3.8 volts on fully charged batteries) but does work very well, this is also my first mosfet box. for the most part I have and love Mech mods!! :)
Back to the smok, very nice device, looks and performs awesome!!! chows batteries like a mofo, but I think it's worth it, hehe. The only thing I can see that might be a bit of an issue is the battery cover, that sits a bit loose and I would have preferred if they perhaps used some larger magnets to resolve this... Think i'll try fitting some larger ones at a later stage...
20150820_111355.jpg
One thing to add that was a bit weird.. This mod comes out of the box with support for nickel temp control but, to get it to function with titanium wire you actually have to do an software unlock on the software that you install on you phone and connect via blue tooth, and this costs $ 0.49, that was something interesting to me... why not just have it pre-installed??? lol

btw, there is an firmware upgrade that takes it to v 1.8 that you need to install to get the software to function 100% just check out their website for the download and instructions (vape club also has a link to it on their website)

Vape Mail Baby! :rock: All from Fastech.

Boggler that previous orders still haven't arrived and this order is the most recent and arrived way ahead of the other orders... boggler?

Chuff sized drip tips... not normal sized...
ChinaMail1.jpg

For the price these are great quality.
ChinaMail2.jpg

Again another winner... for the price paid... comfortable in the mouth!
ChinaMail3.jpg

Disposable tweezers to remove wicking etc... would be great at juice testing events.
ChinaMail4.jpg

Non Vape related... this is a device to help remove hooks form a Bass's mouth when it's a deep hook set. Another winner.
ChinaMail5.jpg

O-Rings for Africa... also a win and really cheap. Always need O-Rings.
ChinaMail6.jpg

@Rob Fisher thqt green drip tip on the far right looks like it was made for my green REO mini. Do you have a link to that set please?

WooHooo!! I finally have my Bumblebee mod! :D :rock:

This thing is totally awesome, and this tank is great! Running the Ni coil at 30w 220c and getting full on flavour and a nice dense vape

11913566_10207429217950153_1375884351_n.jpg

CC Mod Yeah! :rock:

so its all good as well, BUT are you not going to engrave something Fishy on it ?

Bass.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

Some sweets and a homemade paper REO from Jacques daughter for me! Too cute Man! :inlove:
VapeMailJacques1.jpg

Reworked Cyclone Cap that was a bolt! Fixed Hornet, Milkwood Cyclone Cape and Wood drip tip! All chicken Dinner stuff from @hands!
VapeMailJacques2.jpg

Epic vape mail today dna200 from evolv

20150824_162935.jpg

And a lipo 900mah 3s

20150824_163012.jpg

And then my diy box mod from vape cartel that i have been working on during the wait.
20150824_194429_Richtone(HDR).jpg

Back