Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Some new juices to try out and an old favourite.

f021ceec8dbd055f18cac373a694457d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vape Mail Baby! From @Genosmate in Knysna! P67 all polished and with a real fire button... and the Bellus with it's airflow modifications! :rock:

Thank you John! The P67 looks stunning... and I won't ask how many hours of blood, sweat and hard graft went into the polishing!

More pics will appear in the Reoville forum shortly!

P67x2-01.jpg P67x2-10.jpg P67x2-02.jpg P67x2-04.jpg

At the insistence of @Rob Fisher, a Target tank and coils from eCiggies for HRH. Already filled and priming awaiting her judgement.
From Sir Vape the IPV 5 (I saw and liked @VapeSnow's one on the forums and the Yihi SX Pure Technology was a good excuse), the Avocado and the tweezer doohikey. The latter already came in handy to safely remove the top part of the Target tank for cleaning.

eJmKfyN.jpg

Yummy !!!!!!! 2 x new Flavours from @Five Points E-Liquid (grape & Yo-Berry) and of course some extra Juices from Vapour Mountain to add to my 100's of mls :DIMG_3808.JPG

Until this part weekend I didn't even know Orion was sitting on a frikken awesome Lemon Meringue.

Cheap marketing here people - milk it!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hey @rogue zombie , check out there FB page 5 points e- liquid , I love there Strawnana and the milk , these are two new flavours .. I'm currently vaping Yo Berry and it's amazing !!! So keen to try the Grape later
Check out their juice reviews too
Agg you lost me at Facebook

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Their website will be up soon I believe .. Will send to you when I have it

I decided I had too many tanks on the dancefloor, and needed to find a permanent companion for my Diablo RTA.

Most of you know my obsession for Kangertech, but my only other option for a mod for this would have been the 70W, and I just don't like the fact that it is a built in battery for some reason. I decided that I needed to spread my wings, try something new. Found the Koopor Mini at a really good price.

plex_wp_edited_image.jpg

Buttons are real loud, and they rattle. Need a quantum physics degree to navigate the menu (not true, I know a quantum physicist and he wouldn't be able to navigate it)... At least it looks okay... I guess... Should have stuck to Kangertech :(

I decided I had too many tanks on the dancefloor, and needed to find a permanent companion for my Diablo RTA.

Most of you know my obsession for Kangertech, but my only other option for a mod for this would have been the 70W, and I just don't like the fact that it is a built in battery for some reason. I decided that I needed to spread my wings, try something new. Found the Koopor Mini at a really good price.

View attachment 47847

Buttons are real loud, and they rattle. Need a quantum physics degree to navigate the menu (not true, I know a quantum physicist and he wouldn't be able to navigate it)... At least it looks okay... I guess... Should have stuck to Kangertech :(
Coheed and Cambria fan?

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

Top up stock of Vapour Mountain XXX and a 100ml bottle of High VG Clean Cut for a convert that seems to have a PG allergy!

XXXVM 001.JPG

Vape Mail Baby! :rock: Target Tank #3 and some Ni200 0,2Ω Coils to try! And some Battery Wraps not in the pic!
VapeMailTarget 002.JPG VapeMailTarget 003.JPG

uploadfromtaptalk1457724995667.jpeg

Got me some goodies from Vapers Corner today. A Goliath v2 for my wife and bud and some wire and juice. Coilmaster vape mat and tweezer coming on Monday. Creamy lemon biscuits is the shizzz!

Sent from my SM-N915F using Tapatalk

Back