Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

So it has a 510 that actually will last longer than a set of batteries. I know its early days but I hope battery life is also on the up compared to the RX...
vaped non stop @65w from 10.30am till 4pm and bats were only half... 510 looks completely dif to other wismec mods

Vape Mail Baby! :b1:

Piebald Billet Box DNA60!
View attachment 89668 View attachment 89669

Battery Wraps etc from IMR! Couple of ceramic tweezers!
View attachment 89670 View attachment 89671

Two Exocets and one is off to @Kurt Yeo! And then my Narda Deck with Satin finish Narda Cap from Odis!
View attachment 89672 View attachment 89673

Ooh @Rob Fisher , missed this vape mail today
Super lovely BB!!

And the replacement M17 looks great too! You must be quite chuffed it finally got resolved

@SAVapeGear, didn't you see the deal on I am vape Africa on Facebook this morning? That was a killer deal for a DNA40 BB with a crap load full of accessories laying around for almost the morning.
I didn't see @Petrus

Who was the seller?

Plus,I don't do facebook. That is why it is so hard for me to get stuff.

@Sickboy77 giv is an update on that mod bud! Really interesting thing and gets good reviews hey quite intrigued by that one
It's an awesome mod, quality and finish is top class. 510 has finally been changed on this. Battery life is awesome, vaped @ 65w all day and bats were on half around 4pm. A really good purchase

Finally went to my mail place and picked up the backup DIY supplies that have been sitting there for a week.

diystash.jpg

Since we are stereotyping remember that all South Africans are shady mother £uck€R$ :D
Hahaha! Not me!

My mother took me to the police to have me arrested when I was caught stealing money out her purse when I was 6... I haven't been caught being shady since! :ANGEL:

Hahaha! Not me!

My mother took me to the police to have me arrested when I was caught stealing money out her purse when I was 6... I haven't been caught being shady since! :ANGEL:
Key words "haven't been caught since" :D

Back