Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I also want one now. Seems a nice unit for a home study desk, or work desk vape. No messing around with batteries, and if the battery life expires you can just vape with a charging cable plugged in. Not so?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So far so good hey @Waine vaping it on 60w today and still about 3/4 battery full. But look i don't vape a lot at work maybe 4 vape breaks. But so far loving it light and tough and best is that it doesn't seem like it will scratch daily. Need a daily driver that doesn't scratch and peel quickly as it goes in and out of my pocket all day. Solid piece so far

There are some really stunning pieces that have bumped your way guys -- over the past few weeks! I am so happy for you.

There is nothing like new ~ "New is indeed beautiful..."The industry is growing so rapidly, exponentially, almost, cleverly, at least; kaleidoscopically, with all the options out there. Vaping is indeed alive and kicking. The technology is incredible but by no means inexhaustible with so many options these days.

Still vaping strong

Apparently, my RX300 and Serpent Mini 25 arrived today. Unfortunately, I'm only getting it on Sunday ;(

Can't wait! :aplastao::banana:

Vape Mail from @Throat Punch, Jake you are awesome man thank you so much for sourcing one and keeping me updated, great service!!! Picked up a few other covers for my other Therions too.

2e63639218466c14f774ad7861f4fcce.jpg

5c68e08564b7c79284f91520be8610d6.jpg

Finally @Petrus 5 weeks and Snappy along with a teflon tip has arrived in my hands not too bad . But customs nailed me nicely R248.00
Will let you know what i think as soon as shes built bud.

Also got some complimentary sample juices, nice little touch.

20170325_122903_HDR.jpg

Congrats on the snappy @Clouds4Days
Wishing you many happy snappy vapes!!!

Finally @Petrus 5 weeks and Snappy along with a teflon tip has arrived in my hands not too bad . But customs nailed me nicely R248.00
Will let you know what i think as soon as shes built bud.

Also got some complimentary sample juices, nice little touch.

View attachment 89362
Congrats. Looking forward to your impressions. My finger has been hovering over that check out button.

Not exactly Vape Mail, but these are the things I got at The Cape Vape fest today.
66245884ec4c54014889ed670c6e195f.jpg

Awesome atmosphere, awesome sales, awesome prizes just all round awesome

Oh and stickers

Vape Mail Baby! :b1:

Was cruising the @Throat Punch web site and came across an RTDA which looks like it's a need to play with one!

I love the attention to detail Throat Punch gives both to thier products and the packaging... high quality zip lock bags branded with thier logo. Authentic Alpine is the product I needed to check out...
VPTP 001.JPG

Perfect packaging of the Alpine and then an authentic Goon Cap that I can pop onto the Alpine to change things up!
VPTP 002.JPG VPTP 003.JPG

Wanted to test a coil from GasPhase and also got a BF Pin for the Goon!
VPTP 004.JPG VPTP 005.JPG

Will play with the Alpine later! It looks really well made...
VPTP 006.JPG VPTP 007.JPG

Was cruising the @Throat Punch web site and came across an RTDA which looks like it's a need to play with one!

I love the attention to detail Throat Punch gives both to thier products and the packaging... high quality zip lock bags branded with thier logo. Authentic Alpine is the product I needed to check out...
View attachment 89572

Perfect packaging of the Alpine and then an authentic Goon Cap that I can pop onto the Alpine to change things up!
View attachment 89573 View attachment 89574

View attachment 89575 View attachment 89576

View attachment 89577 View attachment 89578

Thank you for the great feedback @Rob Fisher, really appreciate it. Hope you enjoy the new vape goodies.

View attachment 89572

That gap though.... on the goon cap fitted. :(

View attachment 89572

have had my eye on this RDTA.
please give some feedback on how you like it.

Hey Hey Hey - some Vape Mail - well - Vape Collection from @Sir Vape - Silver Ammit 22mm and a Bottle of Vape Chem MB2 - looking so so forward to commissioning this pair.
IMG_7985.JPG

Hi @Vapington - please confirm what mod that is - Thank You.

Back