Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

My prize from the forum comp just landed, poor okes actually came by in some hectic rain. This new BBM juice is fantastic, wow oh wow. Thanks alot @Sir Vape adding in the two new juices over the 50mls that was specified in the prize is much appreciated, these two are ridiculously tasty.

svprize.jpg

Some more Vape mail today. Trying out these smiley coils... and a free juice for loyalty.... a nice touch courtesy of @HouseOfVape.

f046df63845fc9fe07caec396cc7a5a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK... so I decided to venture to the dark side and start making my own juice... this is what arrived from VapeHyper today... 20170323_175251.jpg

And I still have no idea how to get my pictures to attach the right way around

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

My prize from the forum comp just landed, poor okes actually came by in some hectic rain. This new BBM juice is fantastic, wow oh wow. Thanks alot @Sir Vape adding in the two new juices over the 50mls that was specified in the prize is much appreciated, these two are ridiculously tasty.

View attachment 89162

Oh that is just marvellous @Feliks Karp !
Enjoy

Vape Mail Baby! :b1: Made the mistake of trying shipping an Exocet from the UK to SA using normal post... OMG the PO are useless! But at least the parcel arrived eventually. The only bonus was there was no charge or Vat when it arrived! So a silver lining! ;-)
BB 002.JPG

View attachment 89162
Phat Fizz is officially my favourite local juice

Vape Mail Baby! :b1: Made the mistake of trying shipping an Exocet from the UK to SA using normal post... OMG the PO are useless! But at least the parcel arrived eventually. The only bonus was there was no charge or Vat when it arrived! So a silver lining! ;-)
View attachment 89193

Might have been easier to send to myus and then to u.

Friday Vape mail

Coil Master K-Bag and unicorns from @VapeJunction

4001338b0f893bb7c1bdb8319cbb882c.jpg

And coffee mug

666f2b3302558d04b6aeb115a5a05651.jpg

Coil Master k-bag mini @VapeKing

9b7737af0d03a565b38024bfc9cacbaf.jpg

The controversial SXK Billit Box Style and some Apple pop from @SirVape

e0d53847391396aed67bdd8f30628f26.jpg

Got to love SA suppliers. Service on point

Some HE Squonkers

You are lucky if you can get one and i got two.

Vape Architect Arkon Nylon/Aluminum 3D Printed Squonkers.

Quality is Amazing

68ad3b128bce76d159a08251d5c6cfd0.jpg

cf246e320330bdd5fb14faa555e84c26.jpg

That logo looks awesome... kinda like the RVCA logo... cool mod man

Wantinn to try this new Eleaf istick QC 200 and I must say this is incredible for the price. Awesome every day mod 5000mah and 200w magic thing this. Thanks Jake @Throat Punch always appreciate it bud. And shoutout to @Richio for sending me some free bottles with my diy order. Seriously great service from this guy! Let's get mixing
View attachment 89072 View attachment 89073 View attachment 89074

I also want one now. Seems a nice unit for a home study desk, or work desk vape. No messing around with batteries, and if the battery life expires you can just vape with a charging cable plugged in. Not so?

Back