Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

New panels for the Royal Blue Billet Box
Now that is the first billet box look that has ignited a spark within me. Best looking one as of yet. Just love the panel that dares to reveal some of the beauty underneath ..... almost like a slit does in a beautiful girls dress.
Congrats for a super addition to your collection. :)

af19856e9661dbd7ede3d7da05386d01.jpg

A Lil vape mail!
Tank for a mates bday, brush for me.... Coz I couldn't order from Sir Vape and get nothing for myself!
Guess what I'm gonna go do now....

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

af19856e9661dbd7ede3d7da05386d01.jpg

A Lil vape mail!
Tank for a mates bday, brush for me.... Coz I couldn't order from Sir Vape and get nothing for myself!
Guess what I'm gonna go do now....

What is the brush for @GerritVisagie ?
Does this have something to do with your mech mod polishing?

Wow @Rob Fisher - if you told me a few years ago I would be staring at wood on the screen, admiring it - I would have said you were crazy...

But that is what is happening... lol

Ha ha... Not quite, but it is for some coil polishing...
Burn & dunk just doesn't get all the gunk off
I want em shiny!

Thats awesome @GerritVisagie !
I also want my coils to be shiny and I know what you mean about them not being shiny after the burn and dunk. (or in my case the hiss after passing through a stream from the tap)

Let us know how it goes and show us a close up photo after you've brushed a stubborn coil, pretty please

Thats awesome @GerritVisagie !
I also want my coils to be shiny and I know what you mean about them not being shiny after the burn and dunk. (or in my case the hiss after passing through a stream from the tap)

Let us know how it goes and show us a close up photo after you've brushed a stubborn coil, pretty please

Will do. Before and after pics.
I have a feeling after my daughter is bathed and she has her Barbie on, I'll get to it

Wantinn to try this new Eleaf istick QC 200 and I must say this is incredible for the price. Awesome every day mod 5000mah and 200w magic thing this. Thanks Jake @Throat Punch always appreciate it bud. And shoutout to @Richio for sending me some free bottles with my diy order. Seriously great service from this guy! Let's get mixing
IMG_1644.JPG IMG_1645.JPG IMG_1646.JPG

Wantinn to try this new Eleaf istick QC 200 and I must say this is incredible for the price. Awesome every day mod 5000mah and 200w magic thing this. Thanks Jake @Throat Punch always appreciate it bud. And shoutout to @Richio for sending me some free bottles with my diy order. Seriously great service from this guy! Let's get mixing
View attachment 89072 View attachment 89073 View attachment 89074

Rock and roll! Hope you enjoy it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice!
Be sure to post some pics of those coils in "dem builds"

Code Red Alert averted... XXX Stock had reached critical levels with only 200ml in stock... crisis averted when The Courier Guy arrived this morning with a parcel from @Oupa to return the stock levels to acceptable levels. All lights are now green and Defcon levels are back to normal!
View attachment 85607 View attachment 85608
Holy crap Oom, thems some hungry lungs you got there :-D

View attachment 89072 View attachment 89073 View attachment 89074

Hows the display brightness on that mod. Alot of reviewers saying its dull but i have no complaints with the ipower 80w

Jeepers @jpzx12rturbo !
A week!
10 bottles! Giving it horns i assume?
@Silver i can't find @Paulie strawberry lemon cake anywhere in big bottles.:-(
If I could I'd buy the stuff by the litre!

It's damn yummy!
And between me and the wife a 30ml lasts like a day or sometimes two.
It's both our "all day Vape"

The s'mores is just for something different every now an then and the other two is to test.... never had it

Some new toys to keep me occupied while waiting for the skyline.

2e9d545c822cdeacda21b01cea008898.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered some Titanium wire to try out from Vapour Mountain @Oupa . Great service as usual ... as for the wire:

You need a sense of humour to build with this. Managed to get my dual 'coils' in shape, sort of, as the elasticity is easily twice that of SS. But once it's done the ohms are exact and the slight glow in a dark room shows that it heats evenly easier than SS. Hopefully it'll be worth the effort, have to cool down first :-D

WP_20170323_003.jpg

Back