Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Mail time

Some new 20G & 21G Nichrome flat wire from @House of Vapes who included the ekstra bands. Awesome service and overnight delivery to Cape Town

7419d37a65190a2828c982de9026ec63.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some epic Vape mail came in today. The hot cig 150 from @VapeKing. The R150 plates and a pair of @hands drip tips from @Sir Vape.... and the star of the show... the ohmsmium from @igor. Thanx guys. This is gonna be one kick ass weekend.

51593ff66ae4d5a19b7bb9a3f91cd7f2.jpg

@Amir, please let me know what you think about the R150. I have been very tempted to buy one. Just need a little nudge though :stick:

Go for it Will... It looks good with anything 22mm and under only so if overhang is an issue for you then give it a miss... but performance and form factor are awesome. Plus with the interchangeable plates you're looking at quite a few mods in one so to speak. That and it's got @Rob Fisher stamp of approval.

Go for it Will... It looks good with anything 22mm and under only so if overhang is an issue for you then give it a miss... but performance and form factor are awesome. Plus with the interchangeable plates you're looking at quite a few mods in one so to speak. That and it's got @Rob Fisher stamp of approval.
Awww crap, now I'll have to buy one. I'm sending my bank manager to you @Amir :-D

Once again thank you @HouseOfVape for this amazing prize and Ecigssa for the amazing comp! Brendz was so epic he allowed me to pick juice to the full value of Gotz Cookies because it wasnt availabe in the mg I vape! Awesome stuff!!
20170316_131131.jpg

Awww crap, now I'll have to buy one. I'm sending my bank manager to you @Amir :-D

Send him. I'll fix him up for u... he should have no right to deprive you of the finer things in life. You work hard. U deserve to Vape hard.

Send him. I'll fix him up for u... he should have no right to deprive you of the finer things in life. You work hard. U deserve to Vape hard.

Shot man. * Vaping Bro Fist Bump *

Vape Mail Baby! :b1:

Bell Caps and Hellfire Mods Pens!
VMTaks1.jpg

The long awaited and "much of excitement" and all for the Sky Deck!
VMTaks2.jpg

Dual deck for the Hussar and a Care Kit for the Billet Box. @Takie you rock! :h:
VMTaks3.jpg VMTaks4.jpg

Received some vape mail from the guys over at @Sir Vape :D Minikin 155W Boost, @hands tip for my Goon and some Emissary Elixirs juice. This is my first experience with a Minikin and I'm loving it!

IMG_1483.JPG

Aaaaaaand vapemail part 2. Which has left me kinda speechless. The generosity of this guy is insane. Firstly i got such a good deal on the minikin and minivolt and then he decides to give me all the free juice, vg, diy stuff and a nemesis mech with fat daddy magnet ugrade and fat daddy 510 pin. And also my first @hands drip tip. @Ash, you sir, are a legend!!!! Thank you
20170317_184513-1.jpg

Thanks for yout kind words bud. I rather someone enjoy it than for stuff to be in boxes collecting dust.

Some Haywire flat 24g... time to check the Hype! And a stolen bottle of new not yet released juice from Hazeworks... @MarkDBN did know it was stolen... but when I tasted the Melon with slight menthol I needed to bring it home to put in a tank! :h:
VM3.jpg VM4.jpg

Back