Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Oh my gosh @Genosmate
You snuck this up so quietly!
Congrats man. She looks beautiful. Wishing you all the best and many happy vapes!

Oh my gosh @Genosmate
You snuck this up so quietly!
Congrats man. She looks beautiful. Wishing you all the best and many happy vapes!

I'm told this will render my squonkers obsolete! I doubt it but lets see.
First impressions are that of an extremely well made and well designed mod.:)

Wanted something small for my Hadaly. Cannot get any better I think. Thanks Vape King for quick service.

IMG_1476.JPG

Some awesome sauce from juicyjoes thanks @ShaneW for the awesome speedy delivery (order placed yesterday at 3pm and arrived at 10:30am today)
Also yous are the only vendors that actually had 100ml bottles of Good Boy so big up to yous.

Also i have to mention, i think i have finally found my first adv after a year of vaping , after getting a sample in January from my bud @Slick i cannot get enough of this amazing juice....

Thank you for creating such an amzing juice @Rooigevaar (Weiner Vape Co.)
GOOD BOY is just amazing...

20170315_104031.jpg

The yogichew is for the wife, also a really nice juice.

Some awesome sauce from juicyjoes thanks @ShaneW for the awesome speedy delivery (order placed yesterday at 3pm and arrived at 10:30am today)
Also yous are the only vendors that actually had 100ml bottles of Good Boy so big up to yous.

Also i have to mention, i think i have finally found my first adv after a year of vaping , after getting a sample in January from my bud @Slick i cannot get enough of this amazing juice....

Thank you for creating such an amzing juice @Rooigevaar (Weiner Vape Co.)
GOOD BOY is just amazing...

View attachment 88312

The yogichew is for the wife, also a really nice juice.
@Clouds4Days, what is the latest regarding your Snappy?

@Clouds4Days, what is the latest regarding your Snappy?

@Petrus she is in the "in transit" stage so hoping by end of week or early next week i can collect at post office.

Cant wait to try that baby. Actually delivery hasnt been too bad, its week 4 and already on way to post office. Thats a record for me using normal postage.

Enjoyed the test samples of this juice so much that I had to get me the big bottle... and a matching green drip tip for the minikin

f73ca861f97d30db92dd9ecb1461b9d6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Amir, please let me know what you think about the R150. I have been very tempted to buy one. Just need a little nudge though :stick:

@Amir, please let me know what you think about the R150. I have been very tempted to buy one. Just need a little nudge though :stick:

Sure thing will do... So far what I've got is rattle free, solid feel, lightweight and purdi as summer blossom. Also, SM25 looks a bit weird on it due to overhang... But i plan for it to dress up my Kayfun5 in future

20170316_115556-400x711.jpg

Some epic new kit to wear! My wife keeps on telling me that I should play the lotto with the amount of luck I have in "winning competitions"! :ANGEL:

Thanks for the great service @Rooigevaar ! Really happy with my purchasing skills here!

View attachment 88390

Some epic new kit to wear! My wife keeps on telling me that I should play the lotto with the amount of luck I have in "winning competitions"! :ANGEL:

Considering I won the other day, and a tree fell on my car port this morning, if I play the lotto I'll either win millions or some how start a global nuclear war (mutants included).

Considering I won the other day, and a tree fell on my car port this morning, if I play the lotto I'll either win millions or some how start a global nuclear war (mutants included).
Did the carport at least stop the tree from hitting the car? If so then I would definitely consider that a win! :rolleyes:

Did the carport at least stop the tree from hitting the car? If so then I would definitely consider that a win! :rolleyes:

Nah, my car is parked somewhere else because the insurance won't pay for a new fence which got smashed in the flood, so the tree basically just smashed the car port and some of the repairs the insurance did pay for. So I guess a nihilist's wet dream of futility rather than a win or loss? :69:

Back