Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Love it, and HRH does too. I haven't had it for months now so it tastes even better lol. I'm gonna try a @Silver guava menthol too, hear it's very refreshing.

Ooohhhh, @Pixstar , if you havent tried ice cubes on the guava then you are in for a big treat :D

One bottle of juice that came in Vape Mail wasn't in the last pic because I wasn't sure if it was top secret... but it's a beta test menthol juice from Wiener Vapes for me to test... It's called Panama and it's a fruity menthol... most juices I test these days just get the drop of the finger test and that is as far as it goes because my palate just so picky... Panama is different and for the first time in a while I grabbed my Hadaly the second I tasted the drop of juice on my finger!
Panama 001.JPG
After dripping this juice for a while I realised it was time for the juice to go into a tank for real testing over the next few days... this is a different juice and probably one of the most interesting I have tasted in a long time... @Rooigevaar

And now the juice is in a tank! Hurricane V1.3
Panama 002.JPG

Vape Mail Baby! :b1: This mod has been a long time coming and was stuck at customs for 2 weeks and subject to a R950 fine because the sender put a wrong description on the package! :-(

Wapari Pine Cone Hybrid 26650 SX350J Chipset.
Wapari 001.JPG Wapari 002.JPG Wapari 003.JPG Wapari 004.JPG

Vape Mail Baby! :b1: New panels for the Royal Blue Billet Box... this one has view ports for the juice and wattage!
BBBlue 005.JPG BBBlue 006.JPG

@E.T. - that is an awesome drip tip, so well matched. Congrats @hands !

And @Rob Fisher - those vape mails above are just epic.
Too much punishment to see them. That Green Billet Box looks gorgeous. And the blue one with the viewing holes - so cool. Oh my gosh I feel major FOMO I think I am going to shut down my browser now for a few minutes to recover.

Tonight I can finally settle the internal battle that has been raging for a while now.
Hadaly vs CSMNT

0f8b33ec76d0d88355f54ccc9e4d8b03.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonight I can finally settle the internal battle that has been raging for a while now.
Hadaly vs CSMNT

0f8b33ec76d0d88355f54ccc9e4d8b03.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice bud.

2 completly diffrent RDA for 2 diffrent purpose.
Hadaly single coil for lower wattage user
CSMNT dual coil higher wattage vaper

Both good in their own right.

Vape Mail Baby! :b1:

Replacement Hurricane V2 because mine was a lemon from day 1. Some more White Owl Drip Tips!
Vape Mail 001.JPG Vape Mail 002.JPG Vape Mail 003.JPG

Back